How do you respond to Road Rage

I don't. A long time ago I cut someone off. Didn't see them at all. Didn't cause an accident or anything, but I felt bad about it all day. Now when it happens to me, I think back to that day and remember how easy it is to not see someone. If no harm is done, say **** it and move on.

When I get into my car I always make a prayer to God to give me the patience I'll be needing to drive on the roads. To not get caught up on traffic & road rage BS. Patience to ignore all the idiots who'll be sharing said roads with me. Man, road rage just ain't worth it. How many people are you going to fight, how many people are you going to yell at & get into it with? Guarantee one or two of those peoples level of crazy is higher than yours. Life is precious & it only happens once so let's not let the actions of others jeopardize our safety. In nyc or any major city you're always going to run into bad drivers. Be passive & go about your day. Getting shot & killed for road rage is not the way I'm going out. If we let the BS of bad drivers get to us we're going to get high BP & set ourselves up for an early grave, ****s just not worth it. Ignorance is bliss.

When people walk: They’re chilling.

People driving: Nervous wrecks. :lol:
People feel invincible in their vehicles. Theyll behave a certain way because they know they can hit the gas and get away from that other person.

i can honestly say that i have never been enraged by someone's driving. When someone's being an idiot i just do all I can to get out of the way and let them have it, never have I wanted to retaliate or antagonize the situation. I just don't care

I used to get caught up in road rage when I was young and immature, back when I used to get in street fights and stuff. I didnt have **** to lose then but now I do.

Danny Kelly Jr., of Clinton, Maryland, was driving his family to a holiday dinner when the 30-year-old was shot at about 4:40 p.m. Friday in Temple Hills, Prince George’s County police said.

The suspect's car apparently pulled up next to Kelly's SUV and someone in the suspect's car fired, police said.

Sometimes I get irate which is 90 percent of the time .. but the last time which was about 2 weeks ago. I smiled at oh boy who wanted me to drive recklessly so I can let him cut in front of all of us just so he can be the first one to the red light.....

Don't know if it was the wake and bake session or maturity. But I was smiling at him while he gave me the middle finger ..🤷🏽‍♂️

I was leaving this girl's house and at the light there are two lanes to turn right. That right turn turns into three lanes but the lane on the left is to turn to the middle whereas the lane on the right stays right.

The guy turned right and cut me off into my lane so I honked at him. He followed me onto the freeway and just shook my head as he head sped up. I didn't look but from my peripherals I could see it only made him angrier. I passed him as a car was in front of him. Then he got back up and I gave him the finger while not even looking over. This made him more mad and he started honking and yelling out the window. This lasted for about 5 minutes and then he swerved all the way from the left of the freeway back to the right as he nearly missed his exit.

i'm a very passive, chill driver. i like to stay distant from other drivers (literally and figuratively) and my traffic habits reflect that. i've never blown my horn at anybody

that's not to say I never wild out. i drive the turbo Veloster and I have fun in its sport mode whenever it's safe to do so

Road rage and driving is my biggest fear. Not for myself necessarily but just for all the friends and family I have. Can’t wait we have automated cars / manually driven cars aren’t a way of life. It’s barbaric and the level of death or serious harm caused by it really makes me feel uncomfortable.

People worried bout the Rona…i’m more worried they’ll die taking a road trip.

For some reason I always assume people in big trucks are psychopaths looking for an excuse to kill someone.

Back
Top Bottom