How do you respond to Road Rage

My neighbors actually had some nutcase banging on their door with a gun. Dude said hold on grabbed his gun and shot him and left in on the yard to die and put it on Nextdoor. :rofl:

Dude had his wife and kids at home, it is what it is. Mn isn’t a stand your ground state and the dude didn’t even need to go to court. Dude asked for it.

My neighbors actually had some nutcase banging on their door with a gun. Dude said hold on grabbed his gun and shot him and left in on the yard to die and put it on Nextdoor. :rofl:

Dude had his wife and kids at home, it is what it is. Mn isn’t a stand your ground state and the dude didn’t even need to go to court. Dude asked for it.

Damn at the Nextdoor part lol. But I don’t blame him one bit at all.

Even if they deserve it, it should be the last resort. But realistically you can’t diffuse every situation as ideal as it might be.

Like that road rage stuff blows my mind. I think about that little 6 year old kid in Orange County who got killed last summer after his mother flipped off the other driver cause one of them cut the other off.

I know it’s way easier said than done. But it’s just way more practical to just ignore the other person in those situations. Even if they’re being inconsiderate or they’re in the wrong. It’s some loose cannons out there.

Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed either way, but as an adult, you gotta do whatever possible to avoid hostile situations. You have something to live for. That person in the other car may not, and 25 to life won’t phase them in the slightest way.

Yeah I mean it’s not funny but it kind of was because he put it on next door. :lol:

He didn’t have a choice, at least it’s not worth the risk to find out when some tweaker is wilding out on your porch with a gun for some reason totally unknown.

My neighborhood has a history of this **** so people aren’t playing.

Last year it was like -20, a crackhead was running around butt naked with a bulletproof vest on, some boots and a Glock shining flash lights in houses, bushes and cars. :rofl:

They didn’t even catch his *** for like 2 weeks and this naked *** crackhead was running wild with a vest and a Glock. :lol:

This isn’t the neighborhood for patience towards that ****.

Had a driver cut me off out of nowhere and proceed to brake check me about 3 or 4 times as I was exiting the highway.

Ended up backing off about 10 car lengths and cruising.

Wasn't that serious IMO - especially at 1:30AM after a long drive.

Happened to end up behind them at the next light in the same turning lane.

They get back to the brake check thing trying to get me to miss the light, refusing to turn on green and pulling off at the last minute as its turning red.

I go right behind them...

Next light they make a right - happens to be the exact same destination...a gated community.

They reached out - slid the key card in and the gates opened...confident as could be.

Could see all their teeth...grinning - Looking dead at me in the rear view mirror.

Unbeknownst to them - I had a gate key too...

Turned into a Steve Harvey meme when they checked the rear view again and saw those gates open back up:

16067451.jpg

Drove a about 10 car lengths behind them again - real slow...

They pulled into a their driveway that happened to be a few streets down from my girls house...rookie mistake.

Passed by creeping...and stopped just to mess with them then went about my business after about 5 minutes.

Whole time too shook to get out of the car.

They just knew that gate was gonna save them. :lol:

Pretty sure they went to bed a few nights after that like...

wtakbwz16h121.jpg

RIP... kinda reminds me this driver in front of me the other day started slowing and almost coming to a stop at a green light but started moving again once it went yellow. Kinda annoyed me but I guess some people do that to see if anyone is running through a red light before they go through..

I don't let road rage get to me even though most people can't drive for ****. I always ignore em and move to the next lane.

Pickup truck driver is equally at fault in this one, there was ZERO need to speed up and block the driver when he did attempt the merge. You've already riled them so no need to go out of your way to create a dangerous situation.

Video narrator is a POS also, cheering the accident.
I agree. Why do people feel like they need to police other peoples speed. If I'm doing a buck fifty and you run up on me doing 175 by all means excuse me, I'll move out of the way.

The speed cameras kill me. You see everyone simultaneously slow down as we approach one then everyone speed back up after we pass it :lol:

****s are annoying af tho :smh:

I don't. You see all these crazy weirdos in these video? Nah, not trying to become a statistic.

Pickup truck driver is equally at fault in this one, there was ZERO need to speed up and block the driver when he did attempt the merge. You've already riled them with your left lane camping so no need to go out of your way to create a dangerous situation.

Video narrator is a POS also, cheering the accident.
I just never understood that ignorant behavior by drivers. If you're hogging the passing lane & driver behind you is going at a rate of speed faster than yours & wants to pass just move over & let em pass. Not only is it illegal to brake check the driver behind you but like you said all it does is create a dangerous situation. That pickup driver & this narrator are both scums.

Back
Top Bottom