How do you respond to Road Rage

I was leaving this girl's house and at the light there are two lanes to turn right. That right turn turns into three lanes but the lane on the left is to turn to the middle whereas the lane on the right stays right.

The guy turned right and cut me off into my lane so I honked at him. He followed me onto the freeway and just shook my head as he head sped up. I didn't look but from my peripherals I could see it only made him angrier. I passed him as a car was in front of him. Then he got back up and I gave him the finger while not even looking over. This made him more mad and he started honking and yelling out the window. This lasted for about 5 minutes and then he swerved all the way from the left of the freeway back to the right as he nearly missed his exit.
It's always the people who almost crash into you that act crazy. They get mad that you're mad that they almost hit you.

Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 15-33-23 How do you respond to Road Rage.png

BX soft :smh:

In my opinion, if one party follows another party home then all bets are off. If someone follows you to your house, especially if you have the family there, even if they don’t do anything right at that moment, then there will always be that potential for it to go down just by virtue of them knowing where you live.

It just isn’t worth it, let them pass, throw up a my bad and keep it pushing. If that doesn’t suffice then you were never the issue, they already had an issue prior.

In reference to the video posted above, bold strategy on several levels. Like if dude followed that person home, and that person knew he/she were being followed then they could’ve 1.) called the police and the police could’ve been waiting for the person doing the following, 2.) called ahead to have some people waiting and ambushed the follower, 3.) if this is indeed Florida, I think it a stand your ground state, dude could’ve legally been killed. It’s also a dumb move because 4.) dude has no plausible deniability as his face is all in the Ring camera making threats, 5.) dude broke his weapon whilst committing vandalism of private property. Just dumb **** all around.

If i know someone is following me then I am not going home. If you can catch me in the Hemi then I might just go to a fire station or something to try to diffuse the situation. The heat will be on ready tho......

I am a chill driver for the most part. We all make mistakes and if I make one I will waive to apologize.

Left lane hogs are the worst but they have probably saved me from tickets a few times if I am being honest. :lol:

Tbh, at my age traffic **** doesn’t bother me as much, it’s just a part of life now. Tell you what does upset me, poor gym etiquette.

***EDIT*** and people who don’t put their shopping carts back in the coral and let them smash into other peoples cars really makes me mad too.

Last edited:
I got AA batteries and rocks in my car just waiting to get chucked at windows in case someone think they bout it.
Bro, please don't do that & get yourself shot at & killed. Batteries & rocks don't mean much against bullets. Passive is the way to go. How many nut jobs are you willing to take on? You're going to run out of batteries & rocks lol

I’m not even a passive person but behind the wheel everyone thinks they’re Rambo so I just let **** go.

I’m not even a passive person but behind the wheel everyone thinks they’re Rambo so I just let **** go.
Everybody grows a pair when they're behind the wheel until a bigger crazier dog shows up. There's just too many trigger happy people out there. We can't fight the world & all the crazies in it so imo just give em a my bad wave & go on with your life.

If you really want to get them mad just wave at them like you’re forest gump. Low t angry road ragers hate that.

If you follow someone and go to their house pounding on their door acting crazy over some road rage nonsense. You deserve to get shot and killed point blank.

If someone is that twisted in the head to follow you to your house over road rage and pretty much knows where you live and is acting crazy. Protect yourself and protect your family. Doesn’t matter if it’s a stand your ground state or a more gun strict state. Better to deal with whatever legal ramifications over some road rage psycho knowing where you live who to where you’re going to constantly be looking over your shoulder.

And I’m all for letting stuff go, turning the other cheek etc. But that all goes out the window when someone pulls up to your house acting crazy and got young children.

If you really want to get them mad just wave at them like you’re forest gump. Low t angry road ragers hate that.

Some dude brake checked me last week cause I got in front of him on the on ramp, there was hella space and it aint like he was going anywhere its traffic. Eventually pulled up next to him and laughed and he got even tighter. Bumass. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom