How do you respond to Road Rage

When I was younger, I would honk my horn or flip the bird. Now, as long as there's no damage to my car or injury, I just let it go. I live in Milwaukee, I've seen someone get their car get shot up for honking at someone who cut them off.

Lol this ain't a to each their own type thing. Drivers like you are literally the issue :lol:
Not really though.
While drivers like you will drive on the fast lane, beep horn, tailgate, and flick lights @ slower vehicles in front of you and wait for them to move for you; I peep the slow down in traffic from 100’s of feet away, move to the right, and pass both of you, move back to the left, and keep it moving. :smokin

I just assume the person is going through some troubling times/moments in life.

Folks that do all the overexaggerated cussing, finger waving, finger pointing, middle finger pointing over trivial situations should just be ignored.

I don't get it but whatever.

Was riding in the car the other day ( passenger side, sorry deuce king deuce king ) and my driver was merging onto the highway.
A pickup truck LET her over, but then he started cussing her out and doing all the things I listed above. She just pointed to the road and said drive.
I didn't understand what made dude so angry but again, you never know what folks are going through.
I am also sure her NOT engaging in his nonsense made him even MORE irritated. :lol:

Yall be safe man.

I just assume the person is going through some troubling times/moments in life.

Folks that do all the overexaggerated cussing, finger waving, finger pointing, middle finger pointing over trivial situations should just be ignored.

I don't get it but whatever.

Was riding in the car the other day ( passenger side, sorry deuce king deuce king ) and my driver was merging onto the highway.
A pickup truck LET her over, but then he started cussing her out and doing all the things I listed above. She just pointed to the road and said drive.
I didn't understand what made dude so angry but again, you never know what folks are going through.
I am also sure her NOT engaging in his nonsense made him even MORE irritated. :lol:

Yall be safe man.

I would have been mad as well if I saw a dude in the passenger seat while a female was driving too champ. I can’t say I blame that pickup truck driver. Luckily things didn’t go too far for you DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican on your end because you were clearly in the wrong.

When I was younger, I would honk my horn or flip the bird. Now, as long as there's no damage to my car or injury, I just let it go. I live in Milwaukee, I've seen someone get their car get shot up for honking at someone who cut them off.
Yeah man it’s not worth doing anything at all just ignore. A few years ago a 18 yr old girl about to go away for college was driving back from the mall and got into it for whatever reason with some dude on a stretch of highway like 5 min from my house. ****ing guy pulled out a gun at 50+ mph and shot her in the head. Horrible. That **** really ****ed me up and changed my perspective.

Yeah man it’s not worth doing anything at all just ignore. A few years ago a 18 yr old girl about to go away for college was driving back from the mall and got into it for whatever reason with some dude on a stretch of highway like 5 min from my house. ****ing guy pulled out a gun at 50+ mph and shot her in the head. Horrible. That **** really ****ed me up and changed my perspective.

That is so sad to hear, and unfortunately it happens quite often! Same here, it really changed me as well. It puts a lot of things in perspective, there are people out there that will really kill you and not think twice about it.

Best way to handle road rage is to be extremely dismissive. Obey the ragers orders. If he tells you to pull over, just mumble “yes master” (without making eye contact)

Got into it other day. Dude aggressive honked I threw up the set. Homie turned I followed. Pulled up next to him and calmly said what’s good? He then says you feeling patriotic or what essay.. I bust out laughing like what??? He points to my SF 49er camouflage shirt with the usa flag on sleeve. I say I’m good and chunk up a deuce. I yell out you good and he nods and peels out. Weird but cool event and I was late to work smh

Kid I went to school with died a few months ago in road rage incident on his motorcycle. He was moving through lanes and hit guys mirror. Guy didn’t like that so he caught up to kid and purposefully slammed into him :smh: wasn’t the first time guy was arrested for road rage either

Got into it other day. Dude aggressive honked I threw up the set. Homie turned I followed. Pulled up next to him and calmly said what’s good? He then says you feeling patriotic or what essay.. I bust out laughing like what??? He points to my SF 49er camouflage shirt with the usa flag on sleeve. I say I’m good and chunk up a deuce. I yell out you good and he nods and peels out. Weird but cool event and I was late to work smh
Had a similar incident.

Pulled up to a light (going north) that was on the intersection of the on and off ramp of the highway. I was heading for the on-ramp, so I was in the left lane. Guy was getting off the highway and he was at the light to my right waiting to turn left (he would cross my face). I wasn't paying attention (texting), and I guess I was letting the brake slip, and I ended up being all the way in his lane. He starts driving and is heading straight for my right front fender. I'm looking at him like "what the **** are you doing?!?" with my face all scrunched up, and he's looking at me the same way and saying the same thing. Then I realize how far out in front of the line I am and I just mouth, "Oh, ****!" with my eyes wide and both eyebrows raised. He busted out laughing, and so did I. I put up my two hands as he's passing me and laughs and puts up his hand.

Had a similar incident.

Pulled up to a light (going north) that was on the intersection of the on and off ramp of the highway. I was heading for the on-ramp, so I was in the left lane. Guy was getting off the highway and he was at the light to my right waiting to turn left (he would cross my face). I wasn't paying attention (texting), and I guess I was letting the brake slip, and I ended up being all the way in his lane. He starts driving and is heading straight for my right front fender. I'm looking at him like "what the **** are you doing?!?" with my face all scrunched up, and he's looking at me the same way and saying the same thing. Then I realize how far out in front of the line I am and I just mouth, "Oh, ****!" with my eyes wide and both eyebrows raised. He busted out laughing, and so did I. I put up my two hands as he's passing me and laughs and puts up his hand.
Sometimes it ain’t worth it. But then again sometimes you wanna strangle the **** outta ***** *** mutha ****as

Back
Top Bottom