How do you respond to Road Rage

Had some lady ride by me middle finger out the sunroof honking long as hell yesterday. Saw those Florida plates and just let it go.

I don’t even know what I did besides exist but I don’t want beef with Florida woman. Only idea I I have is sand blew off my trailer or something.

Not saying the shooting was justified, but if the friend was simply dropping the husband off, why go into the other person's parking spot. Especially if you've had problems with them before? Some people just love to start stuff. Crazy how dude casually shot him as if they don't live next door to each other.

They both look like idiots to be honest. Who tf shoots somebody over some petty beef and that dude looks like the type to tell you to go back to your country.

That shooting happened in Texas, so stand your ground? Big muscle dude was moving towards him and acting angry.

Man can try to claim self defense, although putting yourself in this situation over a parking spot really ain't worth it.

Reminds me of that shooting in PA last year when the guy shot and killed his two neighbors and then himself over where they were putting snow. All on video. People are mad.
Oh yeahhh! I rmbr that. That was over snow shoveling or something right? What an idiot

Back
Top Bottom