How do you stay awake WHILE paying attention in class vol. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I repeat every single word the professor sais in my head. try it...worst case scenario you will get better grades.

Yeah i do something similar to this. If i'm falling asleep, but know i need to be paying attention i try to spell the words he says
to myself. Not regular words you hear all the time but words he might say that you don't hear alot or
words that might be on a vocabulary test or things of that nature. It usually works. Sometimes I still wind up nodding off
which leads to the usual jerking of the head up off the desk hoping you didn't cause a commotion.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by freshhh

when my professor handed it back to me, he said "Great job" and got my hopes up.
i got a 26/80, what an %%!****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo jon hows the NES?

did you ever get it fixed or is it just sitting there ruined?
laugh.gif

I literallty stay on nt or this other msg board the whole time while texting and aiming simultaenously but NEVER pay attn in class.

I will be graduating in the fall and currently have a 3.51 cumulative gpa. I just find class to be very boring and do my own reading when I get home.
pimp.gif

I sleep all the time, but it doesnt matter because i was kinda born knowin everything haha
on the real though, once I get to college I will def do the walk around for a minute then come back because that stuff works, my old teacher would let me do itback when i was in calc, that class was a joke tho

Back
Top Bottom