How does Brandon Knights game compare to Wall or Rose???

He wasn't able to showcase his vision or all around PG skills because his HS team was full of bums so he had to atleast drop 25 or more for them to pull out a win.
Quick off the dribble, good range on the jumper, probably needs to work on his decision making. But in terms of J.Wall and D.Rose, hes not close.
not hatin on the dude but, Id take Kendall Marshall or my man Kyrie Irving over him anyday.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

lets just say he's the worst #1 recruit i have seen in the last 7+ years. i honestly think he sucks and i've played with 10x better players with D2 players, #@%% it there are even better players at the rec.

I'm not gonna lie I wanted to say something similiar to this but didn't wanna get blasted for it. There's better kids in his class at the guard position than him. It seems to me he knows the right people or somethin for him to be ranked so highly/because he has a 4.3 gpa and is a nice kid. When I see him play I see a good player but if I didn't know anything about him I sure as hell wouldn't think he was listed as the number 1 player in the nation and successor to John Wall, Tyreke, and D-Rose. He's more like a 6'4 Sherron Collins. I like Cory Joseph, Kyrie, Ryan Harrow, Joe Jackson and Kendall Marshall all better than him and that's just point guards in his own class. I'm sure he'll do good at Kentucky but I'm pretty sure any of those 5 other guys would too.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Not at all like Tyreke...Reke was athletic as hell and a big PG, Knight isnt at all...

The boy can score but I have yet to see him get teammates involved.

What do you define as athletic as hell? Cause I definitely wouldn't associate Reke with that.

Also let me share...ya'll seem to be a lil too jaded with these super ridiculous jaw dropping athlete PG's that have come around recently. Not saying I don't think Rose and Wall are the absolute goods...but I'm saying that type of ability is NOT a requirement to being a pro one day. Deron Williams, Chris Paul, and Steve Nash aren't doing 360 windmills outside the paint. That freak athleticism is a luxury. Knight has the tools to be great...all depends on how much work he puts in that will determine just how great.

And another thing, as I've noticed before...ALLLLLOT of ya'll are acting like ya'll thought Reke was that dude WAY BACK when. Alot of ya'll gassed off his rookie season and what he did after that rough stretch @ Memphis. Alot of ya'll was fakin on Reke and saying he was a chuck, didn't have a true position, and wasn't athletic enough.

Cal made the dude a star...so how can you go against his track record right now?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Also let me share...ya'll seem to be a lil too jaded with these super ridiculous jaw dropping athlete PG's that have come around recently. Not saying I don't think Rose and Wall are the absolute goods...but I'm saying that type of ability is NOT a requirement to being a pro one day. Deron Williams, Chris Paul, and Steve Nash aren't doing 360 windmills outside the paint. That freak athleticism is a luxury. Knight has the tools to be great...all depends on how much work he puts in that will determine just how great.

And another thing, as I've noticed before...ALLLLLOT of ya'll are acting like ya'll thought Reke was that dude WAY BACK when. Alot of ya'll gassed off his rookie season and what he did after that rough stretch @ Memphis. Alot of ya'll was fakin on Reke and saying he was a chuck, didn't have a true position, and wasn't athletic enough.

Cal made the dude a star...so how can you go against his track record right now?

All of this.

I think Brandon might have gave Ballnsam 40 before... hell maybe 50. Bottom line that boy can play, he can develop into a Chauncey type player which is damn damn good if he studies and develops his game

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Not at all like Tyreke...Reke was athletic as hell and a big PG, Knight isnt at all...

The boy can score but I have yet to see him get teammates involved.

What do you define as athletic as hell? Cause I definitely wouldn't associate Reke with that.
exactly, you can't be 6'6 and play under the rim and still be considered athletic as hell.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom