How does dude say they got these early release? And are they fake?

Searching through poshmark just looking at shoes on there, came across this guy said he got these bred 19 on early release. asking for more pictures he wouldn't give them. he said they are legit real man you just have to know where to get your early releases from, my customer base knows my shoes are real so I don't have to post pics of tags. Can people really get early release sneakers or they getting them from China?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191006-114012_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191006-114012_Chrome.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 187
I to have always wondered how they get these through also.. I will tell you though that they are not going to be real. Take it from someone who knows and has been burned directly. If you were to buy those, then buy a retail you will see differences no question. Fakes can be 95 % spot on. The 5% will tell you. Just dont buy early.

Team early = Team fake 999/1000 times.
There will be multiple factories pumping out fakes for the next two months like so.
Having full size runs is the smoking gun here. 100% fakes.

They will make millions and millions of these things, you will easily get a pair. Just wait.

Searching through poshmark just looking at shoes on there, came across this guy said he got these bred 19 on early release. asking for more pictures he wouldn't give them. he said they are legit real man you just have to know where to get your early releases from, my customer base knows my shoes are real so I don't have to post pics of tags. Can people really get early release sneakers or they getting them from China?
Pretty sure I saw these on eBay and immediately dismissed it as fake. I also saw another seller stating that he got his hands on early pairs and supposedly bought them via stockx. At that time SX was showing zero sales for the 2019 bred 11’s.

Fake, don't be dumb

Back
Top Bottom