How does everybody in the world not think Tropic Thunder is funny?

I thought that movie was hilarious especially when Ben Stiller was acting like Simple Jack had me dying.

I was mad blasted and didnt know it was Tom Cruise til the credits showed haha

Originally Posted by SolidGold

It was funny, but it's definitely not a top 10 comedy of the decade
So what is?

Here's my top 10 list in no particular order at all:

1. Tropic Thunder
2. Anchorman
3. 40 Year Old Virgin
4. Superbad
5. Old School
6. Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back
7. Clerks 2
8. Knocked Up
9. Role Models
10. Wedding Crashers

I don't see how people can say they didn't like this and then list a bunch of similar stupid comedies as what they do like. I don't say stupidcomedies as a derogatory term either, that's just what they are.

NOBODY I talk to liked this movie. Everyone said it was stupid and not funny, but me I loved it. Might even buy it.

hangover.jpg

this is my #1 comedy this decade

followed by:
Wedding Crashers
40 Year Old Virgin
Superbad
Anchorman

Watching this again right now....
The opening scene is great with RDJ screaming at everyone.... to Jack Black.."Get some pep in your step you jelly @%$ #*#$+!"
laugh.gif

Kevin Sandusky: There's no way we make it over that ridge before sundown.

Kirk Lazarus: All right fellas, we're gonna make camp, rest up. Y'all might be in for a treat. You know back before the war broke out I was a saucierin San Antone. I bet I could collar up some of them greens, yeah, some crawfish out the paddy, yo'! Ha! I'm makin' some crabapples for dessert now,yo! Hell yeah, ha!

Alpa Chino: [mocking Kirk] Hell yeah! Ha! That's how we all talk? We all talk like dis, "suh"? Yes suh, ha! Yeah mmm-hmm get some crawfish, andsome ribs, ha! Ye-aah. You're Australian! Be Australian! Excuse me, Kangaroo Jack!

[hops away like a kangaroo]
Kirk Lazarus: [confused] I get excited about my foods, man.

..........................................................................................................

Kirk Lazarus: Stop tailgatin' me, ya pasty teabag! I'm goin' potty. Wanna hold my ####?

Robert Downey was incredible in this. He actually played an australian man playing a black man and he was in black face in 2008 and I still found it funny.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen. To say it was the best or top 10 this decade is insane. It got the stoneface the whole time.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I really think you need a different type of humor to find this movie hilarious. I guess it's not for everybody, but IT SHOULD BE.

SIMPLE JACK
roll.gif

"You went full ******ed"
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Loved this movie. I laughed almost everytime Robert Downey Jr spoke
laugh.gif