How does everyone get their orders thru on Eastbay/NDC with the more "limited" shoes??

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

its all luck. non of this really works.

The sad and hard truth but the best advice I can give you is the only thing that is proven to work have your credit card number copied so you can just paste it but it is still just basically luck or probability 
IMO NDC is like playing blackjack and Eastbay is like playing Keno 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a method that works every time, but I'm not sharing. Haha not really,but usually I'm successful. I got the KD YOTD that sold out in 2 minutes on NDC as well as many others

For those that want to know the secret...

Just sleep at a Holiday Inn Express the night before. LOL

What about calling like 10 minutes before midnight and keeping the sales rep on the line?

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

What about calling like 10 minutes before midnight and keeping the sales rep on the line?

They will hang up on you right before midnight....well right before 8am EST now.

I swore I read someone say this works: I dont mind sharing becuz I use neither to get my kicks.

Call into Eastbay around 15 minutes early. Do a a few stock locates in sizes you know aren't available. Ask about team options for a particular sport. Get very engaged with the operator about several things while making small talk.

Right around 12.01 causally ask if there are any hot releases coming out as you are thinking about getting something for a relative.. Boom they let you know..

You act surprised.. and they hook you with a size. Its best to have ordered a few REAL items before going in for the kill.

Close this thread. If you wanna help someone out send private messages. Maybe you think your helping someone out but your public post is just doing everyone here a disservice.

971261303.gif

i agree with dude above, use whatever works for you but talking about this publicly isn't good for anyone as the companies will just catch on quicker and change. that already happened with eastbay and if you call in early now, even if you do somehow manage to keep them on the line they won't sell to you unless you call within 5 min of release time.

Originally Posted by Envy

Close this thread. If you wanna help someone out send private messages. Maybe you think your helping someone out but your public post is just doing everyone here a disservice.
Stop acting like a mini mod with 18 posts.This forum is about helping people.

Its def luck not skill but it helps if you have a good internet connection obviously. But ive tried 2 computers an ipad and 2 phones and not gotten through. Ive also done just one comp and gotten through.

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by Envy

Stop acting like a mini mod with 18 posts.This forum is about helping people.
well said

I think somewhere along the line of selfishness folks started forgetting that Niketalk is indeed a site created to help one another NOT keep information FROM one another. They have other forums for that...

You ask me a question.,,, more times than not.. Im answering it if I can.... Why not help the next man eat if you've had plenty?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I swore I read someone say this works: I dont mind sharing becuz I use neither to get my kicks.

Call into Eastbay around 15 minutes early. Do a a few stock locates in sizes you know aren't available. Ask about team options for a particular sport. Get very engaged with the operator about several things while making small talk.

Right around 12.01 causally ask if there are any hot releases coming out as you are thinking about getting something for a relative.. Boom they let you know..

You act surprised.. and they hook you with a size. Its best to have ordered a few REAL items before going in for the kill.

This idea sounds the business. Very impressed with the subtlety of it

I think best way to do it is through paypal. Just have all your information on there so you can just checkout through paypal. Also it helps a lot when you can have about 3 friends come over and help you get your pair. 3 laptops trying to buy the same shoe i've had instances where i failed and my homie got it for me and I just payed with my paypal simple as.

Back
Top Bottom