How does NT affect your daily life?

Joined Jan 4, 2009
  • When I see an average looking girl, I say "Do not want" in my head
  • I say ayo outloud when something ayo happens, but no one understands it
  • I tend not to spend money on girls thinking that she'll label me as a simp
...more to come.

Joined Dec 23, 2009
It doesnt. Except with the Glen Big Gayby Davis thread. I always laugh when I see him in highlights on SC now.

Joined Aug 1, 2005
NT has given me tons of laughs......it helps me pass time at work, or when I am sick......only thing it has made me really want are real life .gif's for social situations.....

I could use a few MJ popcorn gif's or grampa simpson in and out gifs in my real life each day...

Joined Mar 21, 2008
i say ducktales all the time in real life.. noone knows what im talking about.....

i say dat mass..

i say YNS to my friends all the time

Joined Aug 10, 2009
Really doesn't change me that much, except for times when I see girls with nice @%! wearing spandex and it just looks so good. My lower lip wold tremble a little and I bite on it to stop the trembling and think the words Dat Mass in my head.

Joined Jul 28, 2009
90% of the women I encounter is under average to me.

I only mess with dymes now. Thank you NikeTalk, for making my standards so high.

Joined Dec 9, 2008
NY gets me threw a long boring day at work and school. And I also use the vocab (it's awesome when no one knows what u are saying lol)

Joined Apr 25, 2004
I don't think it does, but...
I always blame NT for me getting into sneakers because i knew nothing about them till i started coming here.
My friend (who is also a member) and i will sometimes say "NT" when something reminds us of the board and people look at us like o_O lolwut. We never tell people what it is either, so they become even more confused.
I'll sometimes make the "dat mass" face to indicate how much i like something.

Originally Posted by derventa

• I tend not to spend money on girls thinking that she'll label me as a simp

Her thinking you're cheap as %%%% is better.

Joined Aug 10, 2009
Originally Posted by metallic

NY gets me threw a long boring day at work and school.
And I also use the vocab (it's awesome when no one knows what u are saying lol)

Joined Aug 7, 2009
Nt has messed up my future by distracting me and not letting me study for school. Hence me getting bad grades.

Top Bottom