How does the DMV feel about the Blk/Red Jordan 6s coming out 1/23?

Acutally sold pretty well, BUT you can still find these sitting somewhere. I have two on hold but Im not sure if i should cop. if any one wants a 11 or 10.5 hit me up cuz they just sitting at the store.

laugh.gif
 Wha?

If they sold well, but they still sitting, and have two sizes on hold a week later you offering to folks publicly, although they sold pretty well.

laugh.gif

Did you have space jams on hold a week later.

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry.  I'll wait...................."

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif
 Wha?

If they sold well, but they still sitting, and have two sizes on hold a week later you offering to folks publicly, although they sold pretty well.

laugh.gif

Did you have space jams on hold a week later.

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry.  I'll wait...................."
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

My-T.

Saw these at Annapolis Mall and they are nice in person, not for 150 though. I got the wht/blk/purple Barkely's instead.

these are much nicer than ppl originally gave them credit for. i think the quality is decent and the suede is pretty nice. still think $150 is too much tho. that said, my pair is still on hold for another week or so so i can get em on the 30.
pimp.gif

i wonder if by any chance these'll still be around for the next 50??
eek.gif
bu then again i'm all but positive they'll be excluded.
ohwell.gif

I Work at champs which explains why i stilll have them on hold. Day after release only had size 12+... That seems well to me. If i was a customer i would Get your point. Other than that Still seemed fine to me. Everywhere i went they were sold out of 11- but had 12+. Still have people coming in looknig for them for sizes 9 lol. I dont know its whatever. couple stores like Montgomery still got dem small sizes though.  

I Had space jams on hold till last week =) ... JK it was a layaway.

Back
Top Bottom