How does the ticket system work?

1.Go to the store
2.talk to the employee
3.fill the ticket out with your name,phone number,and size
4.If they draw your name out,they will call you.
thread

With Footlocker however, you're guaranteed your size.

That's how most of the raffle / lottery systems work for the releases. If you get a call that your name has been selected, then they've guaranteed the size you've requested.

Your ticket has both your name and shoe size request.

If your ticket is selected, they also check what SIZE you requested. If your size isn't available when your name was selected, then you don't get a call at all.

There are only a certain amount of sizes in everyone's store so obviously if the first 10 people's name they pull out of a hat all requested size 11 and there's only 5 pairs of size 11's total then only 5 people will be called saying that they've won.

Last edited:
The most dirty system in the history of the universe. Lol. However it can work to your favor if you got a hook up. Basically allows employees to handpick their boys for shoes. Don't tell me it doesn't happen. I've received a guaranteed call the last 3 releases.

and this is why i rarely go to the store on RD if i cant cop in my socks at home i just pass. Young kids have ruined the fun of jordans

The most dirty system in the history of the universe. Lol. However it can work to your favor if you got a hook up. Basically allows employees to handpick their boys for shoes. Don't tell me it doesn't happen. I've received a guaranteed call the last 3 releases.

what's new? employees get first pick regardless if there's tickets or idiots camping out . . . :D

Different systems for different locations.

The Champs & HOH over here do raffles by size, so if you get a call, you know you have your size.

FNL does the online lottery, also guarantees your size, but it sucks. HORRIBLY!

However, FNL usually does FCFS except for really big releases (GMP, Black Cement 4 & B/Red 11).

it all depends on the store, how many pairs they got, and however your DM wants it to be done... theres only 2 ways they can do it. the raffle and the tickets system,

with the raffle you write your name and your number if its picked theyll call and you get your pair... the ticket system goes on the sunday before the release date of the shoes at 5 pm you can walk into the store tell the person working there the size you want and theyll give you a ticket, and that ticket matches up with the ticket on the box so the only way you can get your shoes is if the ticket matches your name and the ticket on the box.. which is good cause it keep people from trying to resell the tickets..

Theu started this because there was to many incidents occurring on releases. People don't know how to act about these shoes nowadays. Some people like it and some hate it. You can't please everyone.

footlocker's system guarantees you a pair with a ticket BUT people make lines for the tickets ! . So there is still a problem .

for the playoffs the line went down the mall and around the native American dude playing those crazy designed flutes . And the only had 36 pairs in stock , easily over 100 people in line . Almost caused a riot .

So now its preety much , your gonna have to get lucky to cop pairs .

smh !

My local ftl said they'll be doing raffles from.here on out because of the concord release... said they.didnt want lines... if u.consider the one other person I was in line with a line... they've been known.for.shady business. Something doesn't seem right to me Wil still be there on Monday an hour after they open to see.what's up

Back
Top Bottom