How Dumb can people really Be..MUST see

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Lol, sorry but this reminds me a lot of this... I lol'ed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These guys...LMAO.

lol wow. if these were the OGs then i would feel bad, but these are the crap re-retro so who cares.

Pointless, but hey it's his money. reminds me of the cats that bought that xbox 360 and demolished it in front of the hundreds of people waiting in line for it.

Pointless, but hey it's his money. reminds me of the cats that bought that xbox 360 and demolished it in front of the hundreds of people waiting in line for it.

i bet if those were released as the "$!%! cheney" edition ppl would go buy em
jus like the"vintage" look on the ajko

looks like a future bird feather x jordan VI collab.

anywhoo...privilege FTL

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

The money that he wasted on those VIs could've been invested in buying a better weapon. Everybody and they mom gotta raggedy @ss shotgun around the house somewhere. In many states you don't even need a license to purchase one. In the long run, the sneakers would've been worth much more than what he destroyed them with.

To owners of black/varsity red VIs: BEWARE!!!! THERE'S A MANIAC WITH A CHEAP @SS SHOTGUN ON THE LOOSE, AND YOU MAY GET YOUR SNEAKERS SHOT WHILE YOU'RE STILL IN THEM!!!!!!!

The dude who shot those trains people with weapons, so YOURE AN IDIOT!!!!! He has very nice weapons and you don't know what youre talking about so just don't type.......

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

obviously, whoever did it was not concerned about the money, it was more about making a point.

exactly........ if i had money like that and had a shotgun, i would probably do it too.  I think black/red VI's are ugly.

Originally Posted by darealjkid

for everyone who complains about the quality of jb nowadays............ these shoes were shot with a gun and the air bag is still intact. lol at everyone who needs to step their game up. while your complaining about quality' im copping heat.
   Nobody has any response to this?
grin.gif

Well done kid, well done.

Back
Top Bottom