How Dumb can people really Be..MUST see

Ok so im looking through the Net in search of a fake pair of 6's to show a fellow Niketalker how fake 6's look.
Then i stumbled upon on the website called The shoe Game com, So i as i read i see a picture of the blck/v-red 6's, So now im like ok lets see whats this about.
So as i open the thread some idiot just massacred hit v-red 6's by shooting them with a Shotgun, his reason was simple " I hate Jordan 6's".
Now i personally love the 6's, but why waste money on a pair of Jordans and shoot them, when you could sell them to some kid who desperately wants a pair.
 I can understand why he did it but selling them would of been a better way of getting rid of the not shooting them.
Sadly he wore them Once.

Me, i love Jordan's, sadly i don't have the luxury to get all the J's i want, but even if i did i would never do this.

Here is the Carnage

smh.gif
sad

Whos cares.............. Its his money let him do whatever he wants, even if has to shoot himself for being an idiot!
laugh.gif

WOW.... he either the following:

a) got too much time in his hands
b) got too much money
c) a lunatic
d) all of the above

... then again like someone said "its his shoe and his money, he can do what ever to them"

Originally Posted by jayem

WOW.... he either the following:

a) got too much time in his hands
b) got too much money
c) a lunatic
d) all of the above

... then again like someone said "its his shoe and his money, he can do what ever to them"
C

JB thinks that look like a brilliant release.

When something similar to those shot up VIs is sitting on shelves next year, I'm blaming you.

that was me that did that. eff jordan and the vi's. you should see the other 6 pair i shot. i dont care im rich.

that was me that did that. eff jordan and the vi's. you should see the other 6 pair i shot. i dont care im rich.

Back
Top Bottom