How far do you take it when you're losing at video games?

oh yea, only times I really get pissed in COD is when someone is in a glitch or doing something of that sort. Otherwise if they do something extremely farfetched, like bounce a nade off 4 different things or randomly shoot me through 3 walls, I'm just left in awe.

MADDEN NFL
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
........ they owe me at least 3 Xbox Controllers

I used to play competitively in Halo 2 for MLG so you can imagine what our practices were like.
laugh.gif
I used to get heated like you just slapped my mama."Oh you MFers are fing gay for double teaming me"

I get really heated when I lose to bums. Like in Madden if I know what's coming and dont do what I usually do to stop it and it leads to a score. I startcursing like crazy. Then I start talking to myself like "it's gonna be ok,ill get him sooner or later. He cant do this all game on me."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

In COD when im playing team deathmatch by myself and im over here getting 30 kills and the rest of the team are all negatives. Another thing is when let'ssay were losing by 2-3 kills and they there 3 kills away from winning. I be screaming CAMP and then you see the dum %#! dudes running towards them and we endup losing the game.

If anyone plays COD 4/5. Add me. I need more friends that play COD. My K/D ratio in 4 is 2.50+ and in 5 its about the same I think.

I hate to lose in anything.

One time I punched my cousin in the stomach because he kept hitting me with the lightsaber to keep me from getting back on the starship in Super SmashBrothers.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

A couple of minutes ago while playing Gears of War 2 I screamed "WHAT?" in disbelief so loud I think I was heard in China.

I swear, I become a monster when matches in video games don't go my way. Every time I say to myself it's just a game and that I should control myself, but sooner or later something so ridiculous happens that I start screaming. I'm sure that if you showed me a video of me playing video games I wouldn't recognize myself and that I would think that I was absolutely crazy.
I go ape**** son, but its cuz i have a BS internet connection. in cod i can unload 200 bullets into some guys spine from two feet away only tohave him turn around and kinfe me while running away at a distance of 10 feet!!! I get so MAD lol

I believe Video Games have taught me self control.

I use to throw crap, creak crap, and beat the hell outa stuff near by.

Im not to bad anymore. Theres times when im about to throw the controler, but i just think to myself thats like rippin up a 50 dollar bill.

Only with sports games i get heated. COD not so much.

When I was little....

The farthest I took myself when I was losing was during Mario Party. I played a 20 turn board game with my brother and two of my friends. After the game wasover, I finished last with no stars and threw a tantrum all over the house. I even kicked a hole in a wall next to my room and my parents grounded me forplaying games for a week.

But since I'm older now, the best I'll do is cuss and clench my right fist.

I don't get that mad but when im playing against a bunch of nerds that just destroy me i get mad and start yelling. Ive never broken a controller but ithink i broke i mic by throwing it
on the ground

Originally Posted by dreClark

I yell.

I scream.

I break controllers.

I +!!%$$ my hand up big time this weekend b/c I slammed it on the table. And I have a bball game tonight. SMH

Cracks in the wall.

Marks on the wall.

Back when I had one, I broke my PS2 one time b/c I punted that +*##.

But after the game is over, I'm good to go. I'm not mad anymore. That is the point at which I realize it's just a video game.
laugh.gif
You must be my clone. I stay mad even after the game though. It'll leave my head for a while then it'll come back. That's when i'mknown to throw glasses full of drinks at walls and #+@!. I only get mad at 2K9 though... No other game. I tell myself i'm going to quit but icant.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by dreClark

I yell.

I scream.

I break controllers.

I +!!%$$ my hand up big time this weekend b/c I slammed it on the table. And I have a bball game tonight. SMH

Cracks in the wall.

Marks on the wall.

Back when I had one, I broke my PS2 one time b/c I punted that +*##.

But after the game is over, I'm good to go. I'm not mad anymore. That is the point at which I realize it's just a video game.
laugh.gif
Same here. Recently its been Street Fighter IV. I had this dude down to less than an inch of health left and he managed to beat me. %%! IS THAT?!

I take it to the heart. Lol na jp. But when its a gam I'm good at n some1 comes over n just kills me in it. Shh gets me irritated

I hate it when people do that. I don't understand how people get so mad that they result in yelling at the screen and throwing the contoller against thewall. It's a just a damn game

I think the best way to recover from a loss is to win
happy.gif
. If anything imake my friends break their controllers.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Damn i can never get online for gow2, haven't played since........dec? But playing headquarteson COD4/5 gets me heated...i will toss my controller, start spazzing, swearing etc etc...dukes stays calling my cell screaming at me to shut up[/color]

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

i'm a be real i get real salty when the computer is f'n me over on Nba live...like when i'm playing against a friend and the computer is just stacking everything against me(i.e. my player's missing lay-ups, missing open tre's, not giving me fouls but fouling me out) i start yelling and throwing my controller, playing against my brother i grabbed his controller in the middle of the game and just threw out the window and told him to f himself and i got up and left. yea i'm a different kind of animal when i'm playing nba live...
laugh.gif
I feel you man. I hate when that happens, missing wideopen lay-ups or any close shots....it's like I expect them to hit it every time.

I've never broken a controller over a game though.

yea man... i don't think I release enough anger throughout the day... I'm gonna start to do this... I need a new keyboard anyway.

Back
Top Bottom