How fast can you run a mile?

How fast can you currently run a mile?
What is your fastest mile time ever?

Currently I'd say 6:30-6:45

Historically probably around 6 or 6:15

I did a 6:03 and a 6:07 this past week. I'm probably at my fastest ever right now. I'm very lean right now, but regardless of that I normally run in the 6:30-6:45 range

6:12 seconds my fastest time only because i stopped to tie my shoes..... now probably 7-7:30

My fastest ever was a 6:43 seconds in high school.

The other day I ran it in 8:12
eyes.gif

currently? S!!!! i messed my knee up and had surgery so i dont run at all. 12 mins?

fastest was 9th grade in pe 6:31

A couple of years ago I was running races between 5k to a marathon. Based on my 5k times I was sub 5:30. Probably between that and 6:00 right now. I'd like to get out there and see though.

My best was in 7th grade and I did it at 6:12. I run on the treadmill and it says I pace at 9 minute miles now. I am sure if I tried my fastest to do one mile, I can get in the high sevens or low eights.

I just ran a mile 1/2 yesterday in 12:47 and it damn near killed me because I don't run often. That respiratory pain is
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
So I guess my time for a mile was around 8:45 or so.

Don't remember my fastest ever.

Before I got a stress fracture in my foot I could have probably done just under 6 minutes. Did a few 3 mile runs at 6:30 pace. And was weighing like 185. Once I lean back down to where I want to be and my foot heals up I think i could go under 5:30.

5:13 was my best time ever back in middle school/high school. These days i'd probably hit around 7 or 8.

i can run just under 6
i run 5-6 days a week as many as 10miles at once. might train for a marathon 1day

HS I think I was at the 9 minute mark. 
laugh.gif

Probably still am.
frown.gif

I could run all day on a basketball court and I dont get tired, dont know what I cant run a mile and get a decent time.

I call ducktales on half of this thread. 

Maybe i'm just salty I can't run one under 9 without hurting. 

That out of breath feeling is worse than wet socks, and because of that, I'll never be fat. 

Spoiler [+]
contradictory statements. Problem?

Back
Top Bottom