How forgiving are you all?

iblink

Banned
Do you guys hold grudges? If so, for how long?

For me, it depends on the situation/person. If, for instance, a female screws me over, then I'm likely to be very vindictive and vengeful. But if a familymember or someone I've known for a long time does something foul, I'm likely to let it go.

In past relationships, I've heard "You're not god," and stuff like that, what about you guys?

I think im generally pretty forgiving. Something has to be pretty serious for me to lose sleep over. I tend to let a lot of things go. I don't like to ruinmy mood because of what other people do.

Then again I have been blessed with a tight fam, and a trustworthy small group of friends. So I dont run into many of these situations. Girls on the other handare a different story.

If a girl does me wrong I never forgive.

If my boy does me wrong I never forgive

Life is too short to keep grimey people close to me.....

Family is a different story.

My close, close homie tried to press on my girl while I was out of the country.

He knows that he's not allowed in my presence, but since he was a homie I couldn't bleed him. (I told him I was gonna kill him and his family tho.
laugh.gif
)

I hold grudges for very long periods of time, there are people from middle school I don't like. However I don't dwell on it, I'm just not one ofthose people who didn't like you back in the day then I see you years later in the mall and be like heeyyy bro whats good? I look at it like this, I'ma hard person to offend so for you to cross that line you really did something $!$%!% up. When it comes to women, particularly ones I was in a relationshipwith, if she screws me over I cut off ties but don't hold a grudge. I believe that most of the time It was your fault(the guy's) for letting it happen.There are also family members that I hate, well one. I don't like using that word but she is a devil and I cant forgive her for things she's done toother family members. Ska touched on it before really what im trying to see is I forgive but don't forget.

Edit: I misinterpreted the word grudge..no I don't hold one necessarily.

I'm often not forgiving at all.

Sometimes I give people a second chance. Depends on the person. Family gets a pass.

the blood that runs in my family i believe that theres stubberness and unforgiving genes....my grandmas a unforgiving *%@@+ i tried to go say sorry for anargument that we had cus the *%@@+ was kicking me out of her house and all i was trying to do was visit my brother which she rarely lets me take out...since iwas little ive tried to fix my mom and grandmas problems but my grandama is on some other %@+@ man...i went for mothers day with some flowers for her and themoment i step through the door shes screaming at me telling me to get out her house and that she doesnt accept appologies from no one im like damn *%@@+ i hateyou not to her but in my mind...she tells me shes gunna call the cops and thats when i bounce...but watever you know at least i was a man about it and went toher to apologize as far as me being forgiving yea i forgive a lot of people it aint nuthing for me to put my pride to the side to say im sorry or to accept anapology

if it's serious i will never forgive you. i don't talk to my dad and haven't seen him in years. you don't put money before your own kids.

the blood that runs in my family i believe that theres stubberness and unforgiving genes....my grandmas a unforgiving *%@@+ i tried to go say sorry for anargument that we had cus the *%@@+ was kicking me out of her house and all i was trying to do was visit my brother which she rarely lets me take out...since iwas little ive tried to fix my mom and grandmas problems but my grandama is on some other %@+@ man...i went for mothers day with some flowers for her and themoment i step through the door shes screaming at me telling me to get out her house and that she doesnt accept appologies from no one im like damn *%@@+ i hateyou not to her but in my mind...she tells me shes gunna call the cops and thats when i bounce...but watever you know at least i was a man about it and went toher to apologize as far as me being forgiving yea i forgive a lot of people it aint nuthing for me to put my pride to the side to say im sorry or to accept anapology

For some reason I can't forgive strangers. If it's a ex girl, or homeboy, I can forgive and just not associate with them anymore. For family I let itgo within 40 mins. I only have 1 exception for family because this dude just went out of line. He's banned from my life. Dude is nothing but a conniving,heartless, backstabbing person. It takes a lot of before I disown a family member.

But when a stranger or some idiot coworker does something stupid, I really think about killing that person. I think about following them home and just offingthem. But then I realize that it's not worth it, that I'm in jail wasting my life away over somebody else's life.

depends on what happened..
in most cases i let it go though.. i see no point in being mad forever..

Haven't talked to my 1st cousin for 8+ years. May seem foul to some but dude threw me under the bus. SO I guess you can say I'm unforgiving.

Nope. Life's too short.

I almost did 3-5 years because I got caught up with some of my friends' nonsense, and in turn, got myself in trouble. Turns out, everyone was pointingfingers at each other. Long story short, I ended up with a bunch of HA, P.O., and fines.

In the end, I don't blame anyone, even the one's pointing my way. Why?

Because at the end of the day, as a grown @@$ man, you need to realize you get yourself into every situation you find yourself in, no need to point fingers.

Back
Top Bottom