How good are you at hoopin??? VOL.....MAD HANDLES

i play like a 6' Dirk Nowitzki (now, not during his prime).

HA!

Damn, I'm definitely showing my age smh
16-20 a 6'1 Drexler clone, knees up all that
20-23 better taller comp. dunks turned to layups and claps, work more on handle and jumper
23-25 killed ankle during night ball, no insurance at time, chillin, tried but could only get maybe 2 feet off the ground
25-30 fever came back job league with some good dudes, JKIDD type game wasn't mad if I got 5 shots all game...1 game from chip at msg

30-present.........joe johnson, not mad if I'm 3rd or 4th option on squad.....means we should reel off 5 str8

Damn I miss dunking!!!

Last edited:
Good enough that people are confused when I tell them I never played past high school...6'3, 205lbs, with a game similar to CJ McCollum

Last edited:
I'm old now...so, 6'1" Sam Perkins.

Camp out on the perimeter, no lift on the J, straight $$$, doe.

Last edited:
I was like an undersized Ron Artest with worse handles but better shooting. After I jacked my knee though i'm sure i'm garbage. Plus the fact I don't think i've played consistently in like 5 years. When I tried to run after my knee got better I had no confidence left, always worrying about the knee so I was like a spectator. Left it alone after that.

I was like an undersized Ron Artest with worse handles but better shooting. After I jacked my knee though i'm sure i'm garbage. Plus the fact I don't think i've played consistently in like 5 years. When I tried to run after my knee got better I had no confidence left, always worrying about the knee so I was like a spectator. Left it alone after that.
So you fouled a lot and played bully ball?

mad handles and fluid hips  and i bang the iraqi princess on the regular when im not selling drones for the low

So you fouled a lot and played bully ball?

I wouldn't put it like that, but had to make up for the lack of handles in the and1 era somehow.

The last time I hooped was probably about 3 years ago.... i pretty much played like Ben Wallace.

We can play at the Pentagon whenever but I can only bring 3 people with me (if you don't have access) and it's $4 each.

The gym is empty on the weekends I just got the number of the manager there but she's not at her desk. Would definitely consider looking into if we can book the court for a Saturday/Sunday during the day in order to get more NTers in there if we have enough interest. May be able to film as well
nerd.gif
But it being at the Pentagon prolly not.

Could definitely look into other indoor courts to hold a ball summit if we get enough people. It might be a little tough to do at the PAC.

i want in 
We hoop at WSC in Columbia Hgts. Saturdays at 1.  Decent to great run depending on who drops in.
 I can probably get cats in a few times

We hoop at WSC in Columbia Hgts. Saturdays at 1.  Decent to great run depending on who drops in.
used to be a member there , then i cancelled my membership not about that  paying $15 per visit life 

i want in 

used to be a member there , then i cancelled my membership not about that  paying $15 per visit life 
yeah that fee is generally only enforced for non-hoopes.  They give us a bit of leeway if they like you i guess

bootleg chris paul. Can handle the ball really well. Shoot pretty good and sometimes finish contact lay ups. My D is on maybe a 2 or 2.5 lol. Im called Uncle Drew or CP everywhere I go lol. So id give myself a 5 or 6. Played 3 years D-2.

I'm decent at it. Play a lot slower now compared to back in the day but I pass better, have better court vision, and I'm quick to the hole when I presents itself.

Back
Top Bottom