How good is CSUN...paging Rexanglorum...

Hey I just had a few questions about CSUN, because I'm most likely transferring here if USC doesn't take me.

1. How good of a business school is it, compared with other cal states and UC's?
2. How good of a job can I get if I attain a degree from CSUN? Will I have a less significant chance of getting a good job? Does the school or degree matter more?

Thanks in advance, Im a Business Admin major btw.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

LPC ID: 15011

i just transferred to CSUN from PCC this year... it used to be well-known for its Business program, but its fallen off since then... how much? i dont know... but its still a good school, nonetheless...

Quote:
2. How good of a job can I get if I attain a degree from CSUN? Will I have a less significant chance of getting a good job? Does the school or degree matter more?
ing pay is $45-55k. I'm planning on going to the grad school here at CSUN as well since the EOH dept is extremely good.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

thanks for all the advice.

but when you guys say go out there and connect, and network how would i go about doing that?

Like through internships? My school's career center?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

LPC ID: 15011

if it's not too far for you, you should really look into CSUF.

aside from having the largest accredited business program in california, a new business building will be opening up in the fall of '08.

here's the read on it:

business.fullerton.edu/Ab...lohall.htm :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"THERE IS A WAY, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY"- MOS DEF

Quote:
thanks for all the advice.

but when you guys say go out there and connect, and network how would i go about doing that?

Like through internships? My school's career center?
ing at 50k a year to be food inspectors.

I also keep in touch with one of my old classmates, who is a guy in his 40s coming back for his BS so he can advance on and make 6 figure income. He's one of the leads at the L.A. DWP.

I know my field is different than yours, but you get the idea. Going to school in college is not like high school anymore..where you just go to classes and that's it. Aside from GPA, internship and volunteer services look extremely good because it shows them that you are not lazy and are true heartedly interest in what you're doing.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

Back
Top Bottom