how good is it to have an urban best nike account?

where does taht rank among nike accounts? is it pretty high, average, or below average? just wondering becaues i only seen GR's in urban best accounts.

i dont there is a such thing as an urban account and i think if you google this question you will get your answers

Urban best is just a catalog not an account type Go to the thread posted above it has good info from me and a few other NTers.

Nike has made some changes to the account titles in the past couple of years. Before, it was Urban, Urban Specialty, Urban Elite, Urban Partner, and Tier 0 I think. Now as far as I know, there are Urban Good, Urban Better, Urban Best, Pinnacle, and Tier 0 along with some Indie accounts, which also get different levels of stuff.

it actually sucks, i helped my friend get an urban energy, than an urban eliete, then, a tier 0 acct, and then he got a jb acct, and they FLOODED him with team jordans, and he has had such a problem, he had to redo the store into a bmx shop, and recently closed. no good.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I highly doubt that you guys had a Tier Zero account. There are only a handful in the US and I have not heard any news of any TZ account going out of business.

Originally Posted by soledout23

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I highly doubt that you guys had a Tier Zero account. There are only a handful in the US and I have not heard any news of any TZ account going out of business.
Didn't Recon/Nort close down? I kno one Huf store in SF closed but they still have other locations...

right. and it was a real shock, i am not naming my boy and ratting out any influence i may have had in helping him out, but he did have the tier 0 acct, he had a tier 1 first, and thought that was all good, then he got the jordan acct. thats when it all went wrong, tier 0 acct, and 2 years after that, hes done.

Inner city account... the owner of a new shoe store that opened locally in AZ used that term. I think he was confused. And his store didnt end getting anything worth a damn andits been 6 months...

Back
Top Bottom