How great is Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)?

o0t99z.jpg

all ratings IMO

Bring Da Ruckus 10/10
Shame On A Ni&&a 10/10
Clan In Da Front 9/10
Wu Tang: 7th Chamber 9/10
Can It Be All So Simple 10/10
Da Mystery Of Chessboxin 10/10
Wu Tang Clan Aint Nothing To F Wit 10/10
C.R.E.A.M. 10/10
Method Man 10/10
Protect Ya Neck 10/10
Tearz 10/10
Wu Tang: 7th Chamber Part II 8/10

just as influential as Illmatic, pretty much every song is a rap classic. Changed hip hop forever. A masterpiece. Top 5 all time.

o0t99z.jpg

all ratings IMO

Bring Da Ruckus 10/10
Shame On A Ni&&a 10/10
Clan In Da Front 9/10
Wu Tang: 7th Chamber 9/10
C.R.E.A.M. 10/10
Method Man 10/10
Protect Ya Neck 10/10
Tearz 10/10

just as influential as Illmatic, pretty much every song is a rap classic. Changed hip hop forever. A masterpiece. Top 5 all time.

My favorite Wu album, easily. I have nothing bad to say about it... It includes some of my favorite verses & songs from the group.

Bring Da Ruckus 10/10
Shame On A _ 10/10
Clan In Da Front 9/10
Wu Tang: 7th Chamber 8/10
C.R.E.A.M. 10/10
Method Man 10/10
Protect Ya Neck 10/10
Tearz 10/10

That's out of preference...

My favorite Wu album, easily. I have nothing bad to say about it... It includes some of my favorite verses & songs from the group.

Bring Da Ruckus 10/10
Shame On A _ 10/10
Clan In Da Front 9/10
Wu Tang: 7th Chamber 8/10
C.R.E.A.M. 10/10
Method Man 10/10
Protect Ya Neck 10/10
Tearz 10/10

That's out of preference...

Classic album. To me, it was the alley oop to Wu Tang Forever...

The business model behind this album was ridiculous. RZA basically had a 5 year plan where he promised that he'd make the Wu a powerhouse in Hip Hop...their sound wasnt even heard of our fathomed before. You had Ghost rapping with a stocking and +$+ over his face because he was wanted.....This album led to an unprecendented deal where every member of the Wu was able to have a solo deal on different labels and spawned 6 classics: Tical, OB4CL, Iroman, Supreme Clientele, Return to The 36 and Liquid Swords....

The science was ridiculous.

Definitely underappreciated.

The business model behind this album was ridiculous. RZA basically had a 5 year plan where he promised that he'd make the Wu a powerhouse in Hip Hop...their sound wasnt even heard of our fathomed before. You had Ghost rapping with a stocking and +$+ over his face because he was wanted.....This album led to an unprecendented deal where every member of the Wu was able to have a solo deal on different labels and spawned 6 classics: Tical, OB4CL, Iroman, Supreme Clientele, Return to The 36 and Liquid Swords....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif

well said

pimp.gif

well said

Amazing album.

I wouldn't say that sound (hardcore) was unheard of at the time, but what was, was so many people on the same track consistently being god at it.

Amazing album.

I wouldn't say that sound (hardcore) was unheard of at the time, but what was, was so many people on the same track consistently being god at it.

36 Chambers is great but I find it hard to place in my top 5 Hip-Hop Albums of All Time
Even still, Its EASILY a 5mic Classic Album

only thing I dont like is the beat for 7th Chamber (sounds too simple and plain), other than that its a solid Album

36 Chambers is great but I find it hard to place in my top 5 Hip-Hop Albums of All Time
Even still, Its EASILY a 5mic Classic Album

only thing I dont like is the beat for 7th Chamber (sounds too simple and plain), other than that its a solid Album

Every song is crack but Shame on a $@*$% is the weakest to me.
Clan in da Front is prob in my top 5 tho
laugh.gif
and 7th chamber is dope as $!%$ but prob the 2nd weakest song.

best hip hop album by a group of all time? idk i might agree with that, this $!%$ is appreciated because these 12 tracks led to 200+ more
pimp.gif

Every song is crack but Shame on a $@*$% is the weakest to me.
Clan in da Front is prob in my top 5 tho
laugh.gif
and 7th chamber is dope as $!%$ but prob the 2nd weakest song.

best hip hop album by a group of all time? idk i might agree with that, this $!%$ is appreciated because these 12 tracks led to 200+ more
pimp.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom