How Hot is Your Block? -- Interactive Map Shows the Shootings Near You for 2015

Map is fugazi.

Numbers are way off 
laugh.gif

Stay in close proximity to... i wouldnt call it the hood, lets just say close to the ignorance.
View media item 1823437
edit: Chicago is terrible. Something needs to be done.
From the zoomed out view of the whole country there were 2322 shootings near the Chicago area.
The only city anywhere close to that is Philly with 993.

Last edited:
38 shots but only 8 fatal. Yall NYC dudes can't shoot in hoops or a pistol.

NY cats don't shoot to kill, B.
Killing is the easy way out and the easy and wrong way to end beef. NY cats don't want the beef to stop. Might bust one in the air for cultural purposes, but a life doesn't have to be taken

And Melo is getting a ring this year, watch. Knicks taking the next 10 wins and moving up to the 4th in the conference

Last edited:
I had 4
2 fatal
2 non fatal

I know its not legit though because a high school student was shot and killed up the block and that's not on here
and 3 high school kids were shot and killed a few blocks away from where I lived at in HS and thats not listed either

Last edited:
Yo... Wtf...

I just clicked on a random blimp and looked into these two dudes getting murdered in a drug related incident right around the way. I have a real bad feeling it involves this cat that I was shoppin' with for awhile that was super consistent with having everything on deck 24/7 but he/his brother randomly went MIA not answering the phone/door after all of us were pretty cool and we last talked on 09/04.... The murder occurred on 09/06 :smh: :smh: :smh:

I normally don't give a damn about this type of stuff but if it was them cats RIP 4 real.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...g-related-shooting-in-northeast-dalllas.html/

The sad thing is that there are protests in Chicago over the police shooting but not the crime that has riddled the city. Like they condone the minority on minority crime and will put their foot down if an officer shoots someone.

The sad thing is that there are protests in Chicago over the police shooting but not the crime that has riddled the city. Like they condone the minority on minority crime and will put their foot down if an officer shoots someone.
you got some reading to do.

There have been 16 shootings within a 2-mile radius of this point in the past year, 7 fatal and 9 non-fatal. The closest shooting was 1.00 miles away.

Can I put in a request to neg people who make uninformed comments like the one i quoted.

Why are people so quick to shoot off the hip about things they know nothing about. Why bring forth ignorance into a world filled with it. Like hundreds of thousands of chicago residents havent protested inner city violence and gun violence in general. my lawd.

98104 Seattle
Washington, United States of America
There have been 19 shootings within a 1-mile radius of this point in the past year, 5 fatal and 14 non-fatal. The closest shooting was 0.28 miles away.

Kind of surprised by this tbh

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom