how is it like in the DMV ?

Discussion in 'MD/DC/VA' started by rza998, Nov 15, 2015.

1. rza998

rza998

i'm visiting colleges in Baltimore and College Park in Maryland, D.C., and maybe Hampton, Va. I was just wondering how the cities or towns are like. tell me some spots to hit up, how are the chicks looking like, and and just any info. i know about the general info like employment, crime rates, healthcare, etc. 

my first post [​IMG]

2. chrisqo

chrisqo

If u got a little money to spend then I would say go to Georgetown. Major and Kickspot are dope places just a little pricey. Go to any CarryOut get a 3 pcs wit French fries with Mumbo sauce over errrthing.

rza998 likes this.
  3. rza998

rza998

Bet I might do that. How is Georgetown really like ? I heard that back in the day, mad young people would just chill and party over there, now it's more quite.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  4. staffsgtdignam

staffsgtdignam

Yeah, nightlife wise, Georgetown is pretty much dead... Even the most popular bars from 5-10 years ago have closed (3rd Edition, Rhino, The Guards, etc. etc.). Retail stores and restaurants are primarily the focus of the Georgetown nowadays. That said, the Georgetown waterfront does attract a decent day-drinking crowd during the Spring/Summer when the weather outside is nice.

chrisqo and rza998 like this.