How is the stock sound on an Acura Legend?

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by mack387

the 91 - 95 generation...how is the stock sound on the Acura Legend? ..Thanks
it goes hoot hoot hoot, aaahwooooga aaahwoooga
roll.gif

wrong! more like vrooooooooooom psssssh vrooooooooooom pssssh vroooooooooooooooom psssshh...........Wait never mind that's the sound of a WRX.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]is this a serious topic? how is somebody on a forum gonna type a sound?[/color]

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

wrong! more like vrooooooooooom psssssh vrooooooooooom pssssh vroooooooooooooooom psssshh...........Wait never mind that's the sound of a WRX.

if its stock that means it doesnt have a BOV...

i thought it would have been relatively clear that i meant the stereo system.... but i guess your weak gene pool explains your comment

i thought it would have been relatively clear that i meant the stereo system.... but i guess your weak gene pool explains your comment

no you just have to be more specific

i dont know if this is gonna help, but I got a 96 acura TL & the sound is pretty good, given the fronts are blown now, it still sounds good (not horrible).

Your question is an ambiguous question and on NT, ambiguity is cause for relativelulz.....I'd answer the question, but really and truly your supreme gene pool should already know...jack@++

Originally Posted by chriscendo

he is asking if the sound is good or not losers
indifferent.gif

I don't think it's that good if my uncle swapped out his system for some Boston Acoustic/MB quartz....

Back
Top Bottom