HOW IS THIS STUFF LEGAL?

Man this thread made me realize my boy is straight tweaking off this stuff. :lol: he works at gnc and competes in body building. Dude is always shaking his head like some weird tick and he has no less than 5 pre workouts on his counter at all times.

That's EXACTLY how I felt, I couldn't stop tweaking my head around.

I used to mess with the original formula Jack'd, but I am in the Navy and about 2010-2011 they said that we couldn't use it anymore because of false positives on drug tests, and several service men having health issues. They made the GNC in our NEX/PX pull it. Then they came back with the Jack'd 3d stuff, but by then they had taken all of the good stuff out. The original Jack'd made me feel as though I couldn't be stopped in the gym when we were underway, I made pretty good gains around that time, and I have not seen a PWO that was that good sense, so I'm going to try some of the alternatives that you guys listed in here.

GAT Nitraflex is where it's at

Had to get off of pre-workout. Started thinking long term. :smh:

Last edited:
Using black coffee before the gym has worked for me for the last week. Felt unstoppable in there.

Real dedicated smart body builder folks who actually care about thier body don't ingest pre workout chemicals.

They get results by

Mental Conditioning

Heart

Diet

Discipline

Last edited:
I don't **** with that pre workout.

Whey protein is the only thing I'll touch.

Taking preworkouts supps without cycling off for years ended up making me extremely sensitive to caffeine. I don't touch anything with caffeine in it now.

Whey comes from cows milk

So if you're vegan or something you're gonna go the hemp route

Last edited:
I wouldn't know tbh I've never tried hemp protein but I know there are a lot of people who say that plant protein is more beneficial

Back
Top Bottom