How limited was the Eminem retro 2?

Just wondering how limited the jordan eminem retro 2s were, if anyone has input it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Just wondering how limited the jordan eminem retro 2s were, if anyone has input it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

online release... i had them in the cart but then decided not to cop. didnt really like em. almost fell for the hype.

online release... i had them in the cart but then decided not to cop. didnt really like em. almost fell for the hype.

Here's more info.

air-jordan-2-eminem.jpg

air-jordan-2-eminem-021.jpg

a lil off topic but....................Is flight club ever going to allow new members to sign up????

a lil off topic but....................Is flight club ever going to allow new members to sign up????

Originally Posted by Hugo

laugh.gif
 Yeah you and 25k other people had them in their carts too.  That doesn't mean you were going to get them my man.

laugh.gif
 Yeah you and 25k other people had them in their carts too.  That doesn't mean you were going to get them my man.

id pass on these the eminem 4's however were great looking and id love to get my hands on some of those

id pass on these the eminem 4's however were great looking and id love to get my hands on some of those

Originally Posted by DRO3000

IS flight club even still relevant? I have an account and havent been on there for a while. I still have two invitations that I can send out I believe. But it doesnt even seem worth it.....Oh. and Eminem IVs >>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by DRO3000

IS flight club even still relevant? I have an account and havent been on there for a while. I still have two invitations that I can send out I believe. But it doesnt even seem worth it.....Oh. and Eminem IVs >>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom