How long before the feds take down Baby and the Cash Money empire?

Saw this over in the music forum....

makes you wonder if it's only a matter of time before it all falls apart.....they r gonna have a BMF-like demise. 

[h1]Rap Moguls Go From Lil’ Wayne to Oil, Keep It Real With Tattoo [/h1]
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print |A A A

By David Wethe

data

Feb. 12 (Bloomberg) -- An oil well tattooed on the shavedhead of Bryan “Birdman

I remember reading that on Bloomberg a while back. They were going in talking about different ways they tried to get more information on the venture. The whole time reading that, I kept thinking this is a shell company for something.

I emailed Bronald for "investor infomation" like 3 weeks ago. I never got a response.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

I remember reading that on Bloomberg a while back. They were going in talking about different ways they tried to get more information on the venture. The whole time reading that, I kept thinking this is a shell company for something.

I emailed Bronald for "investor infomation" like 3 weeks ago. I never got a response.

More than likely moving drugs across the border using Bronald as a front.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

dude would be dumb as hell if still sellin dope
laugh.gif
exactly, and to the extent of needing an  oil company as a front?  As successful as they've been in the music industry, it just wouldn't make
much sense.  The oil company might just be something done out of ambition that may never be realized, but I doubt it's a front for illegal activity

Whenever they want. That's the stupidity of rappers, everyone knows the illegal activities they engage plus they brag about them. You could pull them over at any moment and at the least find illegal drugs and guns

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
exactly, and to the extent of needing an  oil company as a front?  As successful as they've been in the music industry, it just wouldn't make
much sense.  The oil company might just be something done out of ambition that may never be realized, but I doubt it's a front for illegal activity

Out of ambition? Srsly? Energy companies don't pop up overnight. The fact that there is no record of them ever existing is an immediate red flag.

i think it was just a business investment they made...i dont think it was a front to cover dope money...universal gave them $30M back in 1998 so they should be straight..

Props to these dudes for doing something different with their earnings...word to wack %!* clothing lines
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

laugh.gif

Out of ambition? Srsly? Energy companies don't pop up overnight. The fact that there is no record of them ever existing is an immediate red flag.

Is it an even energy company though, does it even exist beyond that website, sounds like it's just a name...
Who knows?

laugh.gif

Nobody ever said it was a front for drugs. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a front for anything. There may be some obscure accounting tactic being used to lower their tax liabilities. Who knows?

What we do know is this...
Their spokesperson said she was unable to provide information about the oil company.

Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls.

Bryan and Ronald Williams are the only people listed under the management and director headings on Bronald’s Web site. Under “technical staff,

birdman has already covered up the oil rig tattoo with more stars on his head. There seems to be no real evidence that he's been getting into this business

Back
Top Bottom