How long did it take for you to REALLY fall in love with your girl (or boy) friend?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Man, that feeling is just 
eek.gif

Being in love is awesome

Being in love with someone that either doesn't wanna be with you or doesn't share the same feelings is 
tired.gif

Aint that the truth *sigh*

Originally Posted by th0ugh

eek.gif

Being in love is awesome

Being in love with someone that either doesn't wanna be with you or doesn't share the same feelings is 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by th0ugh

eek.gif

Being in love is awesome

tired.gif

About five months to answer the question but I've been on this side of the coin and it is one of the worst feelings to have
frown.gif
.  Used to eat at me 24/7.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

To really fall in love? Not only really really like and care about them and being able to say, "I love you," without hesitation, but to actually have all your heart invested in that one person and actually have that moment of realization that they're all you want, not necessarily considering marriage, but just knowing they're everything you need in the world for at least as as far as you can see into your future?

It took me a second. The second she left me.
frown.gif
frown.gif
 my girl left me recently and damn its weird

You need to stop being insecure and get your confidence up! If remember you your the dude that took the pic with the Victoria secret angels but had your hands in your pockets. Just know that you guys are happy and go with the flow

Originally Posted by eight2one

I fall in love hella quick, but fall out even quicker....I guess I just crush a lot....

I see you all booed up n whatnot on FB Josh(Speakup23).....all sprung n what not!

roll.gif
pimp.gif

You already know bro (Tate
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ive been with my girl since July 28 and been talking since about the beginning of June but it feels as though we have been in this for MUCH much longer than that. Im kind of stressing/worrying because I dont feel that IN LOVE feeling just yet. Im stressing because I know for a fact shes already at that point and has been for a while now, and meanwhile Im just like not there yet. I kinda attribute that to having my guard up during the beginning stages and now that it has just come down for the most part, now it can begin to grow. I dont want to hurt her and feel as though Im not in love with her and feel like I have to let her go, because I REALLY REALLY want to be with her and in love with her. At the same time, Ive never been anywhere close to being in love before so I dont even know that feel.

IDK, I was just babbling with that last paragraph. Youll have to excuse me, Im just a HUGE worrier
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.Thats an optional read
laugh.gif

Anyways, just answer the question dammit! I need to feel normal
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Ask me for pics and I swear I will find you and kick each one of you in the balls. I have nothing better to do this weekend anyway
grin.gif
I don't know how long you been dealing with Women but please be sure you can attest to this statement bro

She always tells me how much she loves me and how soooo in love with me. And she REALLY means it.

I dont just assume.

I fall in love hella quick, but fall out even quicker....I guess I just crush a lot....

I see you all booed up n whatnot on FB Josh(Speakup23).....all sprung n what not!

roll.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

Ive been with my girl since July 28 and been talking since about the beginning of June but it feels as though we have been in this for MUCH much longer than that. Im kind of stressing/worrying because I dont feel that IN LOVE feeling just yet. Im stressing because I know for a fact shes already at that point and has been for a while now, and meanwhile Im just like not there yet. I kinda attribute that to having my guard up during the beginning stages and now that it has just come down for the most part, now it can begin to grow. I dont want to hurt her and feel as though Im not in love with her and feel like I have to let her go, because I REALLY REALLY want to be with her and in love with her. At the same time, Ive never been anywhere close to being in love before so I dont even know that feel.

IDK, I was just babbling with that last paragraph. Youll have to excuse me, Im just a HUGE worrier
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.Thats an optional read
laugh.gif

Anyways, just answer the question dammit! I need to feel normal
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Ask me for pics and I swear I will find you and kick each one of you in the balls. I have nothing better to do this weekend anyway
grin.gif
I don't know how long you been dealing with Women but please be sure you can attest to this statement bro

She always tells me how much she loves me and how soooo in love with me. And she REALLY means it.

I dont just assume.
That can all be a cover. I'm just sayn, be careful when dealing with women n go more off their actions than words

roll.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

I dont just assume.
That can all be a cover. I'm just sayn, be careful when dealing with women n go more off their actions than words

Nah, its definitely not a cover. Her actions speak for themselves as well. I can tell shes really genuine. However, I still have my guard up, but I know shes genuine.

And no disrespect but, I cant allow you guys to put ideas in my head. NT is a HUGE reason why I have major trust issues

Back
Top Bottom