How long did you and shorty rock before getting engaged /married? Vol. whats wrong with these girls,

My wife and I dated for 6 years before we hot married.

We've been married 10 years.

Last edited:
I just asked my girl this passed December. We been together for 4 yrs. I'm also 31. Wasn't gonna get married in my 20s. Actually didn't think I was gonna get married.

Last edited:
We were together for two year before we got married. I knew she was the one after 3 months. We will make 6 yrs married this summer.

Marriage is becoming more and more outdated. These generation of females feel entailed to everything but can't cook, clean, lazy, loud, nor are they good in bed. I said it before and I'll say it again; our generation of "females" are good for one thing and they aren't really good at that. Feminism is the main reason these women are single and will remain single. Too many washed up basic females and not enough "Real Women" like my grandmother and great grandmother. My great grandmother could cook and build fences all while she had her natural hair. Our generation of females can't compare to the "women" in the old era. 

Who hurt you?

Last edited:
I hate the whole time line thing as well, mostly in regards to women feeling like they have an oven timer on themselves in regards to marriage. I know people who came to college married with the HS sweetheart, only to end up divorced and married to someone else 6 months later, and I also know people who have multiple marriages by the time they're 25. Social media has also altered the perception of marriage as well. My gf will randomly send me screen caps of some of her friends or old HS/college acquaintances that have recently married, and will say one of those "must be nice" type comments, not knowing that she's pretty much told me some of those same acquaintances/friends have bfs/husbands who have women in other cities, have kids by multiple women, or abuse them in various ways. So I'm pretty unconcerned with other people's marriage in regards to my own relationship of more than two years. I do plan on getting married, but do I have some priority deadline like a school application? Lol nope

Last edited:
All I can say is make sure that whoever you will plan to wife up, that they know the following:

- how sacred marriage is supposed to be

- know the difference between love and "in love" 

- know that you will lose the "in love" feeling and that will have to work on the love

- that she is mentally stable and fit to be emulated by your future daughters

Been together for 4 years. We're both 27 and agreed that aint **** poppin off til we're 30 since I'm working on a second degree, and she's working on her CFA and getting an analyst position. **** social media pressure...glad I have a girl that's equally ambitious and realistic.

No one, I'm just stating the truth. Someone has to be a man and check these females and I am man enough to do so.

What are their responses typically like when you check them?

Not calling you out, just curious. When I was single, I never let things get far enough to figure out what these chicks were working with in terms of classical female gender roles (i.e. Cooking, cleaning, etc). So checking them was never necessary, since things didn't last long enough. :lol:

Who hurt you?
No one, I'm just stating the truth. Someone has to be a man and check these females and I am man enough to do so.

feel entailed to everything but can't cook, clean, lazy, loud, nor are they good in bed. I said it before and I'll say it again; our generation of "females" are good for one thing and they aren't really good at that.

You probably can't get a good lay because you sound like a sexist :rofl: This ain't the 1950's son you gotta get all the way outta here with this nonsense. What do you bring to the table? Can you cook or clean? You want your girl to be a housewife who is reserved and shy then I doubt she's going to be good in bed. You get good at things by experience but I'm assuming you're the type of dude to ask his girl their number and deem them undatable when they say 3. C'mon son, it's 2016 and I'm no feminist but you really want a submissive chick to pamper you? **** that. I'm gonna get a boss ***** to flourish with together. My wife needs to be my partner in everything in my life. Not just someone to cook, clean, and stick my D in. You sound ridiculous. No wonder you have to date within your own family.

Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

Who hurt you?

feel entailed to everything but can't cook, clean, lazy, loud, nor are they good in bed. I said it before and I'll say it again; our generation of "females" are good for one thing and they aren't really good at that.

You probably can't get a good lay because you sound like a sexist :rofl: This ain't the 1950's son you gotta get all the way outta here with this nonsense. What do you bring to the table? Can you cook or clean? You want your girl to be a housewife who is reserved and shy then I doubt she's going to be good in bed. You get good at things by experience but I'm assuming you're the type of dude to ask his girl their number and deem them undatable when they say 3. C'mon son, it's 2016 and I'm no feminist but you really want a submissive chick to pamper you? **** that. I'm gonna get a boss ***** to flourish with together. My wife needs to be my partner in everything in my life. Not just someone to cook, clean, and stick my D in. You sound ridiculous. No wonder you have to date within your own family.

Eh. You ain't have to say all that. Dude has a point, many women these days have traditional expectations but do not come with the traditional benefits of having a wife. He said it very poorly and in an ignorant way, but it doesn't invalidate what he means.

I've experienced it firsthand, and I'm sure you have too if you've had any serious conversations about dating expectations with a woman under 40. A bunch of women not just want, but expect men who are intellectual, cool, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, etc.

Those are fine expectations for a supermodel, but Stephanie who works as a part time assistant manager at your local Target and has eczema on her ******* prolly isn't going to land that Lebron James, Steph Curry type of dude. To keep it real, shes probably not landing a Kyle Singler, either. But that won't stop her from having those expectations.

You probably can't get a good lay because you sound like a sexist
roll.gif
This ain't the 1950's son you gotta get all the way outta here with this nonsense. What do you bring to the table? Can you cook or clean? You want your girl to be a housewife who is reserved and shy then I doubt she's going to be good in bed. You get good at things by experience but I'm assuming you're the type of dude to ask his girl their number and deem them undatable when they say 3. C'mon son, it's 2016 and I'm no feminist but you really want a submissive chick to pamper you? **** that. I'm gonna get a boss ***** to flourish with together. My wife needs to be my partner in everything in my life. Not just someone to cook, clean, and stick my D in. You sound ridiculous. No wonder you have to date within your own family.
1.You are the result of a boy with no father, you sound very effeminate and probably "curious" if you will. 2. Go find you a "partner" because no real woman will respect you. 3.It is obvious you're offended by a real man; lucky for you we're in America, don't be afraid to be what you obviously are. It's safe to come out these days bro/sis which ever you'd prefer. 

1.You are the result of a boy with no father, you sound very effeminate and probably "curious" if you will. 2. Go find you a "partner" because no real woman will respect you. 3.It is obvious you're offended by a real man; lucky for you we're in America, don't be afraid to be what you obviously are. It's safe to come out these days bro/sis which ever you'd prefer. 

I'm impressed. Haven't had someone use the "oh yeah, well you're gay" comeback since sixth grade. You talked about me not having a father...you got a "your mom" joke up your sleeve too? :rofl:

1. I just talked to my father this morning
2. I just signed a lease for a new place with my "partner" yeseterday
3. I'm a real man and you're a sexist **** boy. I'll hug my gay friends next time I see them for you. I'm sure that'd make you cringe.

"Match your family against mine and you will lose every time."

If you met my girlfriend, you'd hate your sister even more than you already do now.

Last edited:
I'm impressed. Haven't had someone use the "oh yeah, well you're gay" comeback since sixth grade. You talked about me not having a father...you got a "your mom" joke up your sleeve too?
roll.gif

1. I just talked to my father this morning
2. I just signed a lease for a new place with my "partner" yeseterday
3. I'm a real man and you're a sexist **** boy. I'll hug my gay friends next time I see them for you. I'm sure that'd make you cringe.

"Match your family against mine and you will lose every time."

If you met my girlfriend, you'd hate your sister even more than you already do now.

Never getting married, never having kids. Commit to working and dating when I feel like it.

Marriage is a trap, kids are a double trap card for women to get money for you.

Stay classy nt a rack up on money(give to charity orphans, homeless and poor schools) and plan b pills.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom