How long does NT put up with Yuku?

I mean SMH. Pages being deleted out of thin air, servers loading slowly, servers not working at all, that damn wizard... How long does this last? Is there ANYpossibility NT switches to another board?

don't forget that got awful search bar
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this afternoon NT stalled for about 6 minutes, I know because I kept the tab open

yuku servers seriously run on a cheesewheel

6 whole minutes? omgzers!! lord forbid it happens again!

this afternoon NT stalled for about 6 minutes, I know because I kept the tab open

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

YUKU FTL!! -_-

Where is the EZBOARD???

wordup, i miss ezboard day.

but ever post and go back to the thread and your post isnt there.

or it shows but 3 min later its gone and reappears again

smh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

it's not even like it's a big deal, yes it's a minor inconvenience. but today it happened to me maybe 4 or 5 different times duringthe course of the day. couple times in a the morning, maybe once or twice at lunch, and then just now... i mean, this happens daily. it was never like thisbefore. i just don't understand moving backwards, the browsing experience got worse after the switch.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I used to think the mods deleted my posts...1 day i thought a little joke got me banned[/color]

Originally Posted by finnns2003

it's not even like it's a big deal, yes it's a minor inconvenience. but today it happened to me maybe 4 or 5 different times during the course of the day. couple times in a the morning, maybe once or twice at lunch, and then just now... i mean, this happens daily. it was never like this before. i just don't understand moving backwards, the browsing experience got worse after the switch.
6 minutes isnt nothing but it happens in sequence right after another

nope it runs on a pot of boiling water turning a fan. they just forget to refill the pot with water, it explains the downtime

Originally Posted by finnns2003

it's not even like it's a big deal, yes it's a minor inconvenience. but today it happened to me maybe 4 or 5 different times during the course of the day. couple times in a the morning, maybe once or twice at lunch, and then just now... i mean, this happens daily. it was never like this before. i just don't understand moving backwards, the browsing experience got worse after the switch.
6 minutes isnt nothing but it happens in sequence right after another
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Was tryna kill time at work so i was on my ipod...thought the ipod was *@*!!%% up untilthe comp !%!!!% up too...tryna glance at that dog pic thread[/color]

exactly. like... when the servers are down, are they doing anything to improve the situation? it seems like they've been putting band-aids on this problemsince the beginning. pretty soon, the gum in the dam is going to give way and the problem will reoccur.

This is a great question. Me and that blue mage fellow have almost come to blows on several different occasions...
smh.gif

Hmm, yuku, having a few problems? I think they should restructure their IT department, I'm sure the gerbils are tired enough from those wheels.

I remember there was a link to the Yuku Help Msg Board and Meth and Dirty were goin in on those dudes. Meth definitely dropped a bomb of catastrophicproportions on those guys.

Back
Top Bottom