How long have yall ever waited for...

kicks from the US?

2 weeks...3 weeks.....4 weeks? Customs is a b*tch
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

3/4 weeks?... God Damn, theres something else besides customs thats holding back ur shoes lol
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

I waited about 2+ months... had a pair of AJ IVs come in the mail and they got "lost" ... then one day they showed up at work SMH long after I had given up hope on getting them

Four weeks during the Christmas season.
Latest Pickups: Reebok Ice Cream Boardflip II (blk/jetty); Nike Air Max 1 Premium (olive grey/chutney-grape); Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Black Five" (broe brn/brch-pr gold-midn nvy);
Nike Air Force 1 Mid Premium - "Michael Vick" (univ blue/white-mid nvy-vr mze)

about 3 weeks.... thanks customs :smh:
smh.gif

selling some J's

where do you guys order from for it to be taking 2-3 weeks? usually a week for eastbay,and a week and a few days from ebay. never had to wait 14 full business days for kicks.
______
WE GROWN.

With USPS expressmail service, it takes less than a week... However, with USPS priority, it takes about two weeks or a little less I believe from my experience...
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

ussjme - some folk mail with like economy ground mail to spend as little as possible on shipping, it's pretty weird though....you also have to deal with stupid Customs.

I just got a pair of V's in this week that took five weeks priority mail. Usually takes two weeks or so.
DS V metallics sz 12 FS, Local Pickup Toronto, Ontario, Less than CDN retail.

my bred XIII's off ISS took 6 business days only, but off ebay, my XVIII's took like 2.5 weeks...
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

it really is a crapshoot when it comes to mailing things from the US to Canada. It's like customs wants to stick it to you cuz you're purchasing stuff in the US

i guess it really depends on what the sender uses, like express priority takes less than a week, but other than that its like couple weeks the most...
"....its like CRACK to a JUNKIE...."

Quote:
usually a week for eastbay
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

does it depend whether they ship as a gift or not?
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Back
Top Bottom