How long is too long for your best friend to live with you?

I did this it was not a best friend but a friend. Funny this we worked the same place and I was layed off. Friend still worked thier but came to stay with me. I had a one bedroom two story townhome. At the time I had two fulltime jobs and was going to school. So, myplace was a crash pad. The plan was for my friend to take over my lease, that ended in two months. He left his girl for some other chick that lived like a hour away. It was cool until I would come home and started to find the girls underwear in the bathroom. I called him up and told him that was not the plan. He got upset and left and we dont speak to this day.

my best friend...well i actually call him my brother so however long he needs if such a situation was to arise...friends and associates im not sure if i would open my home to them.

^@ thenewjs maybe he left them there to show you he was getting buns, he probably thought you would joke about the situation.

Considering that the average unemployment duration is around 40 weeks nowadays, your 3 month timeline is a fail to begin with. More so, if your friend is not highly skilled and sought after by employers (which I assume he's not considering he can't even support himself until he finds another job).

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The best way of kicking out a best friend, without looking like the bad guy/friend, is by making out with them.
They'll be so uncomfortable with it, they'll leave by themselves.
If not, then let them pay rent with their bodies.
Profit.

This is sick
sick.gif

Yet sooooo funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

if he's cleaning, taking out the trash etc. then he can stay as long as he wants. i don't have the heart to kick my boy out if he doesn't have anywhere to go.

Spoiler [+]
Unless he's just being a bum sitting on the couch all day.
QFT.

Back
Top Bottom