How long til we see a real black (or colored) superhero? vol. Idris Elba

The whole Idris Elba Norse God thing has me thinking when we will see a person of Color to crossover and play the role of the superhero.

I'm talking will we ever see a black Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, or Clark Kent in a major Motion Picture?

Discuss.

The whole Idris Elba Norse God thing has me thinking when we will see a person of Color to crossover and play the role of the superhero.

I'm talking will we ever see a black Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, or Clark Kent in a major Motion Picture?

Discuss.

Henzo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Discuss.

You realize that Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, and Clark Kent are all white characters, right? The best bet is a "new" superhero, but we all saw how well Hancock worked out.

Discuss.

You realize that Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, and Clark Kent are all white characters, right? The best bet is a "new" superhero, but we all saw how well Hancock worked out.

Me and my friends were discussing if Nolan were to cast a black actor for his superman movie how pissed off people would be 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me and my friends were discussing if Nolan were to cast a black actor for his superman movie how pissed off people would be 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah...aint happening.

Closest Black people will ever get to a super hero is...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Spoiler [+]
Meteor_man.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and....[/color]

shaq-steel1_1142383141.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nah...aint happening.

Closest Black people will ever get to a super hero is...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Spoiler [+]
Meteor_man.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and....[/color]

shaq-steel1_1142383141.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back