How long until the riots start?

Americans wont rebel against their leaders, they depend on them too much. New pair of Jordan's comes out or Black Friday or their team wins the championship, then they're out in droves. Wrong priorities... just like in 1984 (the book) when Winston thought he was witnessing an uprise but it was just women fighting over a limited supply of cooking pans. That book has come to fruition.

Look at the life of the average Brazilian, or Egyptian. Compared to that of your average American, they have it much worse. There is no reason for us to protest and rally for change, because compared to a lot of places we are doing ok. Are we still at the top of the totem pole? No, but we are thankfully in better shape then Brazil or Egypt. Im not saying things are where they should be, but they have not gotten to out of hand yet.

But there are some good points brought up by some dudes in here. I think its pretentious to call the average american ignorant (chances are you fall right into that category as well), but a good word is distracted. There is more interest shown in Kim Kardashians baby then there is the Trayvon Martin case. If you went around the country and asked people who Edward Snowden or Mohammed Morsi are, or even what the capitol of the country America has been occupying since 2003 is, the average person couldn't answer any of those questions. We are a nation shockingly addicted to drugs (worlds biggest consumer of narcotics as of 2012). Im guilty of some of this stuff as well. Its actually interesting to think about 
Your first paragraph is why the government is getting away with what it does.   This is sheer complacency.  Yes, we are doing better.  But why does that negate that we be even better?

U can't find toilet paper in Argentina. But I heard...
America is following the same path as these other countries. Lets just wait til interest rates start to rise.
The fed is buying up to $85 billion in mortgage back securities and treasuries bonds, pretty much propping up the real estate market and the bond market. Creating the mother of all bubbles.
Other central banks are doing the same. So central banks are creating or shall we say printing money out of thin air. The debasing of their currency. Which in turn leads to inflation.
So the US is borrowing from the fed and other countries like china, japan. The US is able to borrow more with low rates. But if rates start to rise it becomes more expensive to borrow and more of the resources goes to pay off these bonds that other counties have. Then cuts in govt services will be occuring such as food stamps, disability, etc. Then when a privilege becomes a right. Peeps will be marching the streets.
But we could still turn back by letting interest rates rise now and not later down the road when its to late. It will be a tough few months like a hangover cuz the economy has been stimulated by excessive amount of cheap money.

Look, I believe we have to re educate ourselves cuz almost everyone did go to a govt run school.
Everyone has their own path. But my God tells me if we are not responsible enough to take care of me and my neighbor. He will come and judge us. So my path has led me to studying law. Teamlaw.net is an excellent resource if any would like to take a look.
If you want to learn the real world of law,courts,money, rights, wealth management. Check out that site.

We need a mental revolution and a revolution in lifestyle before anything.

The elite are agitating a physical revolution in the US, which will open the gates for their New World Order.

We are the the doorsteps of a new era, with the same apathy from the last era.

The World is here to be molded and we're sitting on our hands looking for someone to blame.

A physical revolution right now would legitimatize old school draconian government control with new school technological tools.

We gotta smarten up.

Look at the life of the average Brazilian, or Egyptian. Compared to that of your average American, they have it much worse. There is no reason for us to protest and rally for change, because compared to a lot of places we are doing ok. Are we still at the top of the totem pole? No, but we are thankfully in better shape then Brazil or Egypt. Im not saying things are where they should be, but they have not gotten to out of hand yet.

But there are some good points brought up by some dudes in here. I think its pretentious to call the average american ignorant (chances are you fall right into that category as well), but a good word is distracted. There is more interest shown in Kim Kardashians baby then there is the Trayvon Martin case. If you went around the country and asked people who Edward Snowden or Mohammed Morsi are, or even what the capitol of the country America has been occupying since 2003 is, the average person couldn't answer any of those questions. We are a nation shockingly addicted to drugs (worlds biggest consumer of narcotics as of 2012). Im guilty of some of this stuff as well. Its actually interesting to think about 
Example of the perfect slave.

Last edited:
Americans wont rebel against their leaders, they depend on them too much. New pair of Jordan's comes out or Black Friday or their team wins the championship, then they're out in droves. Wrong priorities... just like in 1984 (the book) when Winston thought he was witnessing an uprise but it was just women fighting over a limited supply of cooking pans. That book has come to fruition.
too true

Back
Top Bottom