How long until Trey Songz blows up? Vol...For real...for real...

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Never

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Trey's too safe.

He needs to make some controversy before people really start lookin' out for him. Either that or change up his style a bit.

And for the peeps who are saying it's too late. Does Rihanna ring a bell?

party of Ri's new break out or whatever was her style...trey already cut his hair but i doubt he'll be settin trends...if she had stuck w/her same lookshe would not have the same success she has now...

Trey's too safe.

He needs to make some controversy before people really start lookin' out for him. Either that or change up his style a bit.

how is he to safe? if he was safe he would stick to the straight SOUL RB road. if anything did is trying to do way to many things

and it took a song from jay-z to help put RI on the map

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Trey's too safe.

how is he to safe? if he was safe he would stick to the straight SOUL RB road. if anything did is trying to do way to many things

smh.gif
Are Y'all kidding me? I don't even mess wit Rihanna...but she was big out the gate. Before there was Umbrella, there was Pon De Replay and S.O.S.. Both her albums before Good Girl Gone Bad went platinum. She was never struggling in the game. And Jay had 0 to do with the successof Umbrella. One word: Dream

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Trey's too safe.

You're right. Dude has tried different things on his album and he still hasn't blown up beyond a few singles.

I don't know. It's hard to blow up in the R&B game when your act is just like everyone else's.

He should have blown up when Chris Brown beat Rihanna ***$...But at this point who no's..Wonder Woman was my sh*t though...

It's weird, because its not like he's some unknown entity. He definately has a fanbase. Girls was liking dude from the jump. Dudes was feeling thesongs he dropped, so he was being shown love on both sides. So I can't call it.

trey songz is one of my favorite singers....i like his music but i think he just needs to stick to singing, and not rap....

trey is the truth.

show me love....most def my summer anthem. song is hot

his talent and music is always on point....you just don't hear anything about dude. no news, good or bad, he's just not being talked about.

his music is there, talent as well, he needs to be exposed.

Back
Top Bottom