How long were the lines at your shoe store when the black/pink air yeezy came out?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by azianpridefolyfe

^I JUST LOL'D AT WAT U SAID

I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUOTE SOMEONE LIKE U GUYS SO CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME HOW? THANKS.

see the quote button at the bottom right of the persons post you press that button.................................. does take a degree in rocket science to figure that out

roll.gif

GTEK
nerd.gif
where you at
laugh.gif
Im right here laughing at dude......
laugh.gif

I decided to take 5 minutes and skim through the Yeezy thread in NIKE and damn, what a sack of #%%! that is. For one, why in the hell is this moon shoe sellingfor upwards of $600? Also, that thread is just ******ed, straight up and down.

Some lame mentioned making a Yeezy forum
laugh.gif
smh.gif

6pm Weds evening until probably 12 in the afternoon that Thursday. Got a wristband & had to come the following day for a roll call, then on the releasedate

lol so where should i post this? I got banned from iss for no reason i've never even been there. I went on there n it saids that i got banned so i can't post it there.

that is a sign that you shouldnt be posting on any shoe site

that video is filled with hypebeast kids

although girl wearing the pink top and short shorts is mad cute

Originally Posted by wanksta23

lol so where should i post this? I got banned from iss for no reason i've never even been there. I went on there n it saids that i got banned so i can't post it there.
then delete your NT account and start a new account on ISS..we dont need you here

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom