How long were the lines at your shoe store when the black/pink air yeezy came out?

i just have two questions how long were the lines at your shoe store when the black/pink air yeezy came out? and Is it first come first serve or do they pickyour name out of a raffle? If so how many people can be in the raffle? Thanks a lot guys.

indifferent.gif

welcome to NT

you joint nt for the yeezys. thats the wrong reason to join. stay in general the shoe sections suck.

I should of gone out there and traded three pairs of sneakers just for that spot. Im willing to do it for a size 8.5

theres a yeezy thread alreday...but a spot i got a pair from only let 10 heads in line as thats all they were selling to the general public

Originally Posted by azianpridefolyfe

i just have two questions how long were the lines at your shoe store when the black/pink air yeezy came out? and Is it first come first serve or do they pick your name out of a raffle? If so how many people can be in the raffle? Thanks a lot guys.
grin.gif

lol so where should i post this? I got banned from iss for no reason i've never even been there. I went on there n it saids that i got banned so ican't post it there.

lol so where should i post this? I got banned from iss for no reason i've never even been there. I went on there n it saids that i got banned so i can't post it there.
then delete your NT account and start a new account on ISS..we dont need you here

Well, it's more entertaining at NikeTalk anyway. ISS is a forum dedicated to young "sneakerheads" that host Summits at a Mc Donald'splayhouses.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

i just have two questions how long were the lines at your shoe store when the black/pink air yeezy came out? and Is it first come first serve or do they pick your name out of a raffle? If so how many people can be in the raffle? Thanks a lot guys.
grin.gif
How can this fool walk out of his home dressed like this? I would die of laughter if I ever saw that on the street.

i really should find out wth these are
laugh.gif
*off to google*

eh. theyre ok. look like some GRs though

lol so where should i post this? I got banned from iss for no reason i've never even been there. I went on there n it saids that i got banned so i can't post it there.

wait, so you have or havent been there?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom