how long you keeping a grudge to settle a score? VOL Rapper Pop Smoke evens a 7 year old WSHH score

that's what he's asking though. when are YOU letting the grudge go?
appreciate the condescending tone though
If that was condescending to you..............

But it all depends on the situation. If you have a family member that did some foul stuff to you and you vowed to NEVER talk to them again, cool. That is understandable.

It is complicated, there is no exact science/answer from most. (I am assuming)

so one time this cat at work snitched on me and this other dude for getting in to it (even though we were off the clock at lunch)
snitch got in trouble and just decided to bring up this non related event up to my manager who ended up not giving a **** anyways

so since then i don't **** with the snitch like that
only professionally. i don't disrespect or treat him wrongly in any way. still helpful as always
i just don't **** with him personally and don't talk to him about anything non-professional

is this considered holding a grudge?
cause if so i hold grudges forever.

so one time this cat at work snitched on me and this other dude for getting in to it (even though we were off the clock at lunch)
snitch got in trouble and just decided to bring up this non related event up to my manager who ended up not giving a **** anyways

so since then i don't **** with the snitch like that
only professionally. i don't disrespect or treat him wrongly in any way. still helpful as always
i just don't **** with him personally and don't talk to him about anything non-professional

is this considered holding a grudge?
cause if so i hold grudges forever.
That’s not a grudge, that’s a “You can’t **** with everybody..” life lesson.

Nope. I was feeling generous that day and when I heard “let me get that 20” I just handed it to him. And when I looked up I saw that he pulled a gun on me. Took about 5mins for me to process that “wait... I just got robbed.“

20 dollars.
soooooo
lemme get this straight
he asked u for 20
and u was already gonna give it to him
but when u looked up
there was a gun out???
technically that wasnt a robbing

Back
Top Bottom