how long you keeping a grudge to settle a score? VOL Rapper Pop Smoke evens a 7 year old WSHH score

soooooo
lemme get this straight
he asked u for 20
and u was already gonna give it to him
but when u looked up
there was a gun out???
technically that wasnt a robbing
My intent was charitable, his intent was robbery.
Had I known his intent from the jump
I would’ve took his gun and shot him w/ it.

My intent was charitable, his intent was robbery.
Had I known his intent from the jump
I would’ve took his gun and shot him w/ it.
giphy.gif

Dude a sucka. How you gonna let him slap you up and you do nothing? If you was that mad you should have did something back then or shortly after 1 on 1.
I guess that's how NY cats get down
My thoughts as well.
Son bedrated him and put hands on him. Dude could have defended himself and got revenge right there. But he chose to wait all this time and sneak dude with his boys. Just shows how hurt dude was emotionally.

Same ****** who call themselves cops, the same ****** who got slapped up, ain't do ****, and now enacting retribution on whomever they choose.

Pus behavior.

My thoughts as well.
Son bedrated him and put hands on him. Dude could have defended himself and got revenge right there. But he chose to wait all this time and sneak dude with his boys. Just shows how hurt dude was emotionally.

Same *****s who call themselves cops, the same *****s who got slapped up, ain't do ****, and now enacting retribution on whomever they choose.

Pus behavior.

sounds like the art of war to me.

dude didn't wanna get jumped when he got slapped. then proceeds to do the jumping 7 years later :lol:

My thoughts as well.

Same *****s who call themselves cops, the same *****s who got slapped up, ain't do ****, and now enacting retribution on whomever they choose.

Pus behavior.

He was a small kid and looked outnumbered anyway. He beefed up and got taller and decided to get his revenge when he had numbers on his side

Im not gonna front ive been bullied a lot growing up but never got revenge or been that type.

One time I was walking home from middle school when I was like 13. I had a prepaid phone and was texting on it while I was walking.

These two older kids ride by on bikes, probably like 16, 17ish, one of them snatches my phone out of my hand while they’re riding, and just rode off. I was awkward and just walked after them :lol:. I had a big ego so I came back the next day looking for them in that neighborhood but didn’t find them. My older brother heard about it and randomly saw me walking around there while he was driving and picked me up.

29 now and I don’t think I would let it go lol. I have no idea what he looks like but if you told me it was him, I’d still be irked.

Exa
Only problem is that dude gonna come back with the banga next time.
exactly

Rock dudes to sleep thinking the situation is dead & stinking & catch dudes when they least expect it (a night of partying , out with they girl etc)

I see this topic & think of chinx automatically

Pop Smoke probably should of chilled on this one cuz he got too much bread now. I understand where he was coming from but he probably should of just pressed him solo with the goons outside if something popped off.

If it’s blood/crip stuff that’s different though which it appears to be.

As of today if I run into the guy that robbed me I will beat him up and then pee on him.
Nope. I was feeling generous that day and when I heard “let me get that 20” I just handed it to him. And when I looked up I saw that he pulled a gun on me. Took about 5mins for me to process that “wait... I just got robbed.“

20 dollars.
You gon pee on a ***** for a dub? What if it was a hundo?

Back
Top Bottom