how long you keeping a grudge to settle a score? VOL Rapper Pop Smoke evens a 7 year old WSHH score

I know it’s difficult or maybe even at times somewhat impossible for me to let go of a grudge. That being said this dude Pop Smoke just voluntarily signed up for possible jail time and just make the cops job easier by posting this assault. Very stupid on his end......some stuff you have to let go of when you get older and have a certain position.

:rofl:

Once that stream hits him, that beef is forever lasting. You down to go that route?
1578957398875.gif

I don’t have beef with anyone. I don’t talk to some people but it isn’t “beef”.

dude robbed me and put a gun in my face in hs but I don’t even think he’s alive anymore. F that dude forever but I’m not worried about that dude. Last I heard he was running for his life back to Gary.

Wish I herbed pop smoke when he was a kid so he could abuse me on WSHH.
I would be crying all the way to the bank. :lol:

Last edited:
Had a feeling there was no real beef like that in NY. Aint all that blood crip beef long been dead everywhere right?

Da gist is they're street crews masquerading as west coast gangs they see on rap videos & movies...even da nine tres has dubious origin story about one guy from da west coming over and sanctioning em in NYC.

that's why you see bloods & crips in NYC rap videos chillin because there's no real generational beef here between em.
at da same time, if one crew don't like da other crew, both can be "bloods" or "crips" and still spin da block for each other.

Sucker punching someone is one of the most spineless moves a man can make. Couldn’t even square up with his grudge eye to eye :rolleyes

he nursed that grudge for 7 years....and da video was never taken down off WSHH.....you can bet your last dollar Pop Smoke was stewing on that for years.

Sucker punching someone is one of the most spineless moves a man can make. Couldn’t even square up with his grudge eye to eye :rolleyes
To be fair old bully was too shook to eem look what’s goin on. Goes to show you boi was sweet back then. Instead pop taking it too far by puttin it on video. Smh

Only "grudge" I hold is to my biological father for the way he treated my mom and abandoned my brother and myself. Still owes over $100K to my mom in child support payments and went 100% no contact a year after the divorce. Now that my brother and myself are successful he reached out to my mom and told her he wants to re-connect. I told her I'll entertain the idea when she gets the money she's owed, but don't give him my number until then. I don't think I'd even move forward with a relationship with him after the fact.

Any other "beef" I might've had is whatever in comparison, whether it be in real life or on this site. I don't care like that. If we disagree, I say what I wanna say, take whatever's said back to me, and I move on. I can disagree with someone without hating them or holding onto it. I see that as wasted energy.

but real talk ... you probably shouldn't sneak up on someone and have your friends record it because that's a bid

Last edited:
He snitched on himself with that video.

Dude should be counting his money and looking at places to live outside NY right about now.

NY gangs are more like independent sets. The overall 'blood' 'crip' thing isn't really thing. It's more so about your block/neighborhood. Kinda like the warriors movie. Same mindset really. Some gangs joined larger organizations nominally but in reality it was always about the guys in the local area just with a name change. I'd say the only gang that really is different from that is the Latin Kings. They really are part of a (inter)national organization.

I move on and get over **** too quickly to hold grudges most the time. The only grudges I hold are if someone legitimately disrespects me. I’ll remember that for a good amount of time.

Da gist is they're street crews masquerading as west coast gangs they see on rap videos & movies...even da nine tres has dubious origin story about one guy from da west coming over and sanctioning em in NYC.

that's why you see bloods & crips in NYC rap videos chillin because there's no real generational beef here between em.
at da same time, if one crew don't like da other crew, both can be "bloods" or "crips" and still spin da block for each other.
In Brooklyn there are bloods and crips in the same "gang"..

Woos vs choos

If y'all want the whole run down y'all gonna have to go on YouTube ..

**** been different in NY for a while.

I'm personally not built to hold grudges. Being vindictive is a female trait. If I'm not handling it in its immediacy, I can't give long term energy to that. It wears you down saving that type of negativity toward someone. I've gotten older and have become an ardent believer in the universe correcting itself. Someone does you wrong on some random **** and watch how the world works for you...

^on that note, I will say that I don’t believe in karma in any “cosmic” sense. I just think people doing ****ty things eventually facing consequences is cause & effect. Can’t keep it up too long before you slip up or mess with the wrong person.

Back
Top Bottom