How mad would you be? Vol. RIP Thriller

Aight the lil earthquake last week did more damage than I thought.

I dont stay at my house as often as I used to, I check up on it maybe once every 2 days since my family was on vacation.

So the day I checked when it had the earthquake, everything was fine or so I thought.

I just came home and looked in my room (one place I really haven't checked) and didn't realize a mirror fell off the wall
crushing MJ's best work...

eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

my pops bought this album back in trinidad when it was originally released. He gave it to me when I was younger but he will be pissed.
Cant tell the poor fella.

meh, stop being so over dramatic and just download a copy from iTunes, and burn it to a cd if you want to keep it ol' school.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, stop being so over dramatic and just download a copy from iTunes, and burn it to a cd if you want to keep it ol' school.

oh ok.

No disrespect (and this is
coming from a serious record digger/collector)... just get another copy.Original pressings can be EASILY found (I do understand that it's more than JUST the record for you though).
I have #*$% that i'd literally cry over if that happened because I know that I could never find it again.

i would be &^%$#@*& furious man
30t6p3b.gif
and i'm not even close to being old enough to see the man in his prime

30t6p3b.gif
@ "buying another one"

I had the og thriller too.....but this happened to me back in 1992/3. Left the album on my record player, which was in direct sunlight one day. Came home, tried to play it and it was WARPED beyond recognition....I was so heated. I recently saw it at Urban outfitters, but didn't buy for whatever dumb reason.

Back
Top Bottom