How mad would you be? Vol. RIP Thriller

Joined Apr 30, 2005
Aight the lil earthquake last week did more damage than I thought.

I dont stay at my house as often as I used to, I check up on it maybe once every 2 days since my family was on vacation.

So the day I checked when it had the earthquake, everything was fine or so I thought.

I just came home and looked in my room (one place I really haven't checked) and didn't realize a mirror fell off the wall
crushing MJ's best work...

my pops bought this album back in trinidad when it was originally released. He gave it to me when I was younger but he will be pissed.
Cant tell the poor fella.

whyhellothere

Banned
Joined Jan 2, 2011
meh, stop being so over dramatic and just download a copy from iTunes, and burn it to a cd if you want to keep it ol' school.

Joined Apr 30, 2005
Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, stop being so over dramatic and just download a copy from iTunes, and burn it to a cd if you want to keep it ol' school.
oh ok.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
No disrespect (and this is
coming from a serious record digger/collector)... just get another copy.Original pressings can be EASILY found (I do understand that it's more than JUST the record for you though).
I have #*$% that i'd literally cry over if that happened because I know that I could never find it again.

Pathos

formerly retrosan
Joined Dec 15, 2010
i would be &^%$#@*& furious man
and i'm not even close to being old enough to see the man in his prime

@ "buying another one"

Joined Sep 21, 2001
I had the og thriller too.....but this happened to me back in 1992/3. Left the album on my record player, which was in direct sunlight one day. Came home, tried to play it and it was WARPED beyond recognition....I was so heated. I recently saw it at Urban outfitters, but didn't buy for whatever dumb reason.

Top Bottom