How many copped Jordans a size to small b'cuz of last pair ?

I dont have that problem, my feet are veratile LOL I can wear 11, 11.5 and a 12 if mustr with 2 pair of socks and all 3 are just as comt. I would never go down in size becuase I can only imagine how much that hurts your feet.

It wasnt really before the internet however i did purchase
The Air Jordan IV Retro in White/Cement-Grey colorway back in June of 1999 in a mens size 9. Someone took them back to the store and i went there to get them as quick as i could. I wore a 9.5 at the time so i figured that the size 9 would not be so bad. They were tight but it felt good just to rock em. I called all over to various stores trying to find my size even out of town but just about every store had sold out. I dont do that too much anymore, even if the shoe is hott and it is a highly anticipated release i would rather pay more to get my size but i may just buy that last size to try and trade. I havent been in that type of situation as of yet.
Extremely limited New Era fitteds coming soon! Only 15 will be available for sale in the upcoming weeks.

i wear a size 11 but i bought some black/zest XI lows that were a size 10. they were the last pair on the clearance rack at finishline and had a $69.99 tag onit so i couldnt past them up the footaction downstairs had my size but they were still $99.99. i saved 30 bucks and got a t-shirt to go with them so it workedout pretty good

Yes, I have but 2 sizes to big! I don't know what the hell I was thinking tryna rock them on Friday so I would be the first to rock them at school. Come tofind out the next day school was closed due to the snow. I was so pissed dumbest thing I've ever done, oh yeah these were the Dub Zeros Red colorway one ofillest colorways I still really upset till this day considering I wear a 12/13 and they don't look all that hot since their so big. If I find a good dealon Ebay I'm going to buy another pair in my right size!

I wear a 12, but I copped the titanium xx3's in a size 8 because I was the 23rd person in line and thats all that was left...Big ups to my camp out homiesat NT Chicago!!

I copped the 8 low's in 03.. I was in JAPAN... I wear a 10 but they only had 9.5...I had a fresh throwback to go with em so I had to get em

copped militaries half size too small, doesn't matter though, like the other dude i prefer 11.5 but can go half up or half down, never a whole size,that's wylin out

I did when the bred XI first came out. Only size left was a 10, but I needed a 10.5. Wore it for a little bit and it hurt like a mofo!

when the Mars Blackmon 4s came out, i had to go half a size up.
i ended up finding a size 11 on ebay for like $10-15 over retail, and i sold the 11.5 to my friend .

i can go a size down, and a size up
wink.gif

Nope. But I almost did for the DMP. I wear sz.11, they sold out, and wuz about to buy a sz.8.5 to resell. lol. But I ended up buyin' it off another dude Iwas with for 4 bills.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

YuP!!! i bought AJ XIV size 12 but im only size 10, since it's one of my favorite J's i wear 2 pairs of socks evrytime i used it..its not comfortable at all..

I did it with the aquas too..i think it was worth it

6/17 package. got a size 10 when i'm size 11. i don't really care tho. as long as i got those carmines im happy
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom