How many copped Jordans a size to small b'cuz of last pair ?

face murda

Banned
Have you ever copped a pair of Signature Jordans a size or more to small just because you knew you would'nt find them anywhere else? This is before the whole internet / ebay era. I mean you actually wore these things. Your toes were smushed and so freakin uncomfortable, but you still had those Jay's on right....?
Keep it 250, cuz you cats that say you keepin it 100 are still lying....

Before Internet? :wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

LMAO DMP....had to get a 9 instead of 8.5.....I can wear a 9 but still I prefer the 8.5 .....I know you said smaller but eh its almost the same lol or exact opposite
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

Usually I always get a 7.5 but those are hard to get at most of the stores because they usually always get an 8.

black cats... had 2 get a 10 kauze 10.5s were sold out and wouldnt be back in 4 2 weeks...
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

Quote:
4 2 weeks...

yeah 42 weeks is almost a year, that would suck to wait that long.......I'll pay the extra money and time to get my size. I got 1 pair thats a 12 when I should be wearing a 12.5-13 and it sucks wearing them.

Most I'll go is 1/2 size up. I like Js because of style and comfort
ST. LOUIS RAMS

If they don't have my true size, i'm not buying... Going somewhere else.
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

i had to buy a 11 and i wear a 12 for the fire red v's and i had to sell them because they were hurting my feet

luckly never for me....imo i rather a go up a size than get a smaller...cause you always put a sock in the toe box(old school :lol:
laugh.gif
) and make it fit instead squeezing into one :wink:
wink.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

not worth time to get a size thats not mine but i get 11 most of the time and 10.5 is a lil snug
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7

I've done it in the past and it isn't worth it. There is nothing like walking around in a gym shoe that hurts like heck.

to answer your question yes... i always go a size down rather then up... but only .5 down... i cant go up unless the shoe is mad tight like olympic 7's... but i always get a 9 regardless of the fit cuz thas my size for most shoes... i only got 1 8.5 jordan and thas the true blue 3s... they run tight but i really wanted em and they aint have a 9....so copped the 8.5

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

always managed to get my size so i never had that problem besides i wudnt spend money on sumthin that isnt comfortable
TEAM WE MAJOR​

AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
EA ID TAG (ps2): Deadserious5
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558

"Wait.....Oh u mad cuz im stylin on you"

YuP!!! i bought AJ XIV size 12 but im only size 10, since it's one of my favorite J's i wear 2 pairs of socks evrytime i used it..its not comfortable at all..

i never did it but i copped a sz bigger
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

Back
Top Bottom