How many crashes have you been involved in?...Vol. my 1st :(

totally off topic but how the %@!+!!! did your name get approved
roll.gif

I've been in 2.
- I hit a truck backing out because it was literally 5 (or so) inches away from my car. parking lot was like this> \ \ \ and I gas and back out to the leftand next thing you know it my frony right bumper dents a little but the truck just had some scratches on the chrome. I guess it was my fault but I wasconfident I could make it
laugh.gif

- I was a little high and I almost rear ended a car because my friend was goofing off with my knife and someone saw us, and I think they called the cops on us.I went to park outside some apartment complex to see if my car was ok. So I go back out to the street then I see a roller on the corner. I was spooked so I gopark in the drive way between a pole. Now I backed out and skidded with the pole, silly me.
Ok maybe these aren't car crashes but minor damages to my car.

As for me, i have been in minor accidents, nothing to serious.
Originally Posted by biff lawson

2 in 2007
eek.gif
did you get injured badly?? how did you manage to get in two serious accidents in the same damn year??

1- My back drivers wheel fell off on the freeway at 70mph in the far left lane, didn't hit anything though I could have died.
2- I cut through a parking lot hit a car going down a aisle.
3- This truck in front of me put its right blinker on and swung into the left lane before making the right hand turn.
4- Lady backed into me in a parking lot right after I backed out of my space.
5- In stop and go traffic on the freeway small ******ed bus behind me slammed into my car the driver was looking at the mirror at the kids.
6- Two weeks ago I was going to the mall I was in the parking lot with a 2 way lane that goes down the whole lot, this girl pulls out from a one way aisle tocut across the two lanes to get to the other side of the lot and we T-boned yes I smashed lol it was a 16 y/o I ran into her though did my best to stop. Itsstill pending on whose at fault.

1, wrapped my first car around a tree because of ice. let me tell you that was painful...
what car was it if you don't mind me asking....

the only reason I'm wondering is because i remember reading in the Bentley post that your dad had arnage, so I'm wondering what you had
nerd.gif

did you get injured badly?? how did you manage to get in two serious accidents in the same damn year??

^^

pretty banged up months of therapy but idk these things just happen i guess

Back
Top Bottom