How many days can you go until you wear the same thing again?

i wear whats at the top of the drawer so i wear the same thing pretty often...and i was clothes every week
laugh.gif

for t shirts, one day and it is done! especially during the summer.

for jeans, I could go 2 months without washing them

for basketball shorts, I could go for maybe 3 weeks

for cargo shorts, all spring/summer long( It's when I wear them anyways)

for underwears, once daily of course

for socks, maybe after 3 wears

for dress shirts, I wash after 2 wears

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

for basketball shorts, I could go for maybe 3 weeks
I'm all for being lazy and everything, but those are going to be some smelly shorts.

Once every week or every 2 weeks. Some stuff once every few months. It depends really, whether I actually care what I look like in school or I could give a rats *%%. Usually it's the later of the two as clothing really does you nothing in College. It's all how you handle yourself anyway.

I can go about 3 weeks before i wear the same shirt again.

I normally don't get that far though because there are some shirts I just don't like to wear.

Forreal though nobody pays attention unless you only got like a 5 shirt rotation and i go to a "fashion" school
grin.gif

i wear the same pair of shoes just about everyday when im not at work..i can go a longggg time w/o wearing the same shirt again..i never count though anymore..i used to be concerned about stuff like that when i was in high school..but i dont really care too much now

jeans I could wear everyday for a month if I am not doing anything that will get them dirty....but pant/shirt/shoes combos, I try to keep them a month apart......

Still in HS and I wear the repeat jeans and tops and shoes. Doesn't really matter though anymore.

idk, i never go out much.

except my sweatpants and bball shorts. will wear everyday if i could lol.

but regular clothes dont get much constant, except in summer all my cargo shorts.

btu *!@$, i got clothes still got tags on them from like 05 that i forgot i had

for t shirts, depends on what it is. White Tees I can wear for 2 days before washing (they are my undershirt anyways). Anything over the white tee I can wear for 2-4 more times in a month

for jeans, I could go 1 month without washing the,

for basketball shorts, I could go for maybe 1 week

for cargo shorts, a month

for underwears, once daily

for socks, maybe after 2 wears

for dress shirts, I wash after 3 wears

I keep it G man @@!# all that nonsense. Ive had these boxers on for 4 days dog 

Don't even care, just throw on whatever. But probably a month or two for the same shirt. Don;t have too many clothes, just shoes

I have about 10 black t-shirts and 10 white t-shirts (no, not tall T's lol). I might wear the same jeans and sneakers two days in a row with a white t-shirt, but it's not THE SAME actual white t-shirt. Is that considered wearing the same thing?

I CAN go months without wearing the same top, but I wear stuff as I feel it, whether that be once every two months or three times a month, whatever it is, I don't count.

Jeans I wear the same few pairs. Again, I can wear the same pair 5 times in a week or not wear it for 3 weeks, I don't know.

As long as I don't look like a hobo, I don't really care anymore.

Back
Top Bottom