How many days can you go until you wear the same thing again?

I lasted ¾ of the (hs) school year without wearing the same thing. (besides shoes)

Edit I mean shirt or top.

This is NT.
We pop tags everyday and throw white tees out after one wear.

Originally Posted by Diego

throw white tees out after one wear.
I do that
grin.gif

i used to care but then i grew up and couldn't care less now.

Originally Posted by Damu

i used to care but then i grew up and couldn't care less now.

yeah
When I was younger I bought stuff that created a certain "outfit"
but as I got older I learned to buy different pieces that could work in different ways
instead of buying things that looked like they came packaged together.

nobody believes you went 3/4's into the school year with out wearing the same thing twice

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nobody believes you went 3/4's into the school year with out wearing the same thing twice
Maybe he considers owning 3 suits, 5 shirts, and 30 ties with infinite combinations never wearing the same thing twice.  I'm not buying it otherwise either.

too many articles of clothing to repeat the SAME EXACT OUTFIT & that's the God's honest truth.
but if i had to be specific, it'd be once every 4 months.......
ohwell.gif

maybe?

I wear nothin twice in the same week (cept jackets and sweatshirts) I'm fortunate to have enough clothes and the clothes have to be washed.

As you get older you care less. This same thread is on ISS and those dudes are young and have the mentality that you're a bum if you repeat the same thing again within a month span. Idiots.

Man that is a lot of clothes for you to be able to pull that off.

Honestly speaking I'm not from a wealthy back ground and I can say I didn't even have maybe 2 weeks worth of clothing without wearing something twice... and that 2 weeks is being generous.

When I started working though I did buy more clothes, but they mostly replaced the old clothes because of wear and tear... also not in style anymore so I was still at 2-4 weeks... being generous.

Even sneakers man I had the Air Max Penny 1 for I think the entire school year until my big toe bored a hole through the front and my parents still said I had to rock them
laugh.gif

i really have to idea. i dont keep track of that sort of thing
laugh.gif

edit - well, in the summer i usually wear nike shorts once a week. the shirts maybe once every 3 weeks? not too sure

Well I'll say this...

I'm a junior in college (read: poor) and after tearing one pair and losing another, I only have one pair of jeans. I have two pairs of khakis, some khaki shorts and some grey shorts. Then a bunch of sweatpants and gym shorts.

I rotate between three or four pairs of kicks, then there's another three pairs for bball, running and indoor soccer.

I probably have around 30-40 t-shirts I rotate. I guess that gives you an idea of what I'm working with.

Im in my last year of college and ive gotten to the point where i can wear the same thing for 3-4 days. Maybe change my shirt.

Back
Top Bottom