How many days until you wash ya draws VOL.....No strenuous activity

HOW MANY DAYS FAMB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 (really)

• a week (i turn them joints inside out)

• Total voters
A New Study Reveals Men Wear Underwear at Least Twice Before Washing Them

As it turns out, women are more hygienic than men when it comes to underwear, according to one British study. 

Conducted by domestic appliance retailer Glotech, the study reports that 30% of adult males in the UK wear their underwear at least twice before washing them. 8% admit they wear them three times before theirboxers or briefs make the laundry pile.

The study also polled UK women—90% of whom wear their underwear only once before throwing them in the washing machine. Women were also found to own 17 piece of underwear on average, compared to 13 owned by men.

The statistics come from a comprehensive study in which 2,000 people from around the UK were asked about their washing habits.

How many days until you switch draws if you dont workout....sweat......stain them somehow

Last edited:
I'd like to talk to that 10% of women.

I assumed everyone changed their underwear every day.

I change boxers everyday. The only time that hasn't happened is when I've been drunk/super high/haven't had sleep for days on some bender.

In a situation where it doesn't smell, no sweat, no stains I don't immediately throw it in the hamper with the rest of already worn smelly clothes. I definitely do go back to back after I shower. Always a fresh one.

Flip 'em inside out. If you don't have naturally bad BO, You good.

Last edited:
New pair of draws after every time I shower. So I rock about two pair a day

So once for me

Last edited:
Frealdoe. At minimum, once a day. You're a savage if you use the same pair of drawls before laundry on multiple days. :smh:

Turning them inside out? That is beyond savage. :x

man what? everytime you take a shower

Yeah, take a show at night, and one in the morning before I leave. I try to space them 12 hours apart

What's so wrong about that, who throws old musk over fresh bawls?

-Unless you thought I meant I was rocking boxers in the shower? If so, then no, I'm not saying I do :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom