How many days until you wash ya draws VOL.....No strenuous activity

HOW MANY DAYS FAMB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 (really)

• a week (i turn them joints inside out)

• Total voters
You need to change everyday to stay clean because you never know when a female will wanna freak you. Gotta keep at least a month supply on deck.

Girls don't like ball funk :lol:

The only time I don't change them is if I'm stuck in the house with no yambs (snow days, etc.). I didn't know draws recycling was a thing smh.

Wth kind of ques is this tho!? Smh, that's taking lazy to a whole nother level...

I wonder if females go around posting topics like this, talking about "how many times a day y'all change your pad or pon?" Smdh

Last edited:
I usually wear ball shorts in the evening so i change them every morning... if i work out thats 2x a day minimum. Summer time can see 3x a day if im working, working out playing ball and going out all in the same day.. lol

You're supposed to change at every shower... some of yall should've went recon..

I mean. If you're going to ksteezy the butt, you'd hope she changes her panties regularly. We should be expected of the same thing. :\

My ancestors changed their banana leaf more than some of u cats change ya jeter draws.

I mean. If you're going to ksteezy the butt, you'd hope she changes her panties regularly. We should be expected of the same thing. :\

This. And hopefully she's giving herself a dove bar enima daily and soakin in a tub before savagery

Last edited:
:lol:

But on the real I buy draws like every other month so even when im doing laundry I have fresh new washed or fresh new ones. I have a TON

I cant have my sig other or a chick I met think im a dirty dude.

Back
Top Bottom