How many dunks do you own?

I have 31 pairs dunks and vandals are my favorite nikes

Quote:

Hmmmm.....99 royals, maize hi, black and purple lows, red white and blue his.......yep, 4 pairs..mind u I got over 200 kicks lol..
:lol:
laugh.gif

"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

2. I had more but these ny hypebeast killed it for me.

I hate to feel like another sneaker in the crowd.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

15 something like that.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

6 pairs

White Melvins Dunks
Hawaiis Dunks
Rayguns Dunks
Purple Avengers Dunks
Black/white/purple GR dunks
Rasta Dunks
What Starts in Clouded Minds Finishes in the Rain of the Fools that are used as Instruments in the Game where Depression is the Queen and Ignorance is the King.

It does become difficult to find stuff to wear and I don't have anywhere near 200+
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Just 2 I don't like Dunks that much
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

I have 1 pair and that's the reflective croc pair. I've worn them a couple of times and now I don't even like them anymore. They were more of an impulse buy than anything. You live and you learn.
DJ Ransom
www.djransom.org

I don't have a single pair. I do sort of want some though. If I could get a pair, they'd probably be Unkles.
TEAM SF GIANTS

De La Lows
Grits
Brown Golfs
Twisted Prep Pack

Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?​

1 pair. aqua chalk sb's or whatever they called. never really liked dunks but i really like the colorway of these.

More than I care to count.
IMO the dunk is just a clean, classic sneak...
(minus all the beasting, and hype, and SB, and junk colorways)
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Back
Top Bottom